Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Klitschkos fast track Price for a title shot?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yoz View Post
    Is Price ready for a Klitschko:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_CuvniUecE
    Jesus wept.

Comment

Dwyers analysis

He says Pricey should go straight for the Klitschko's, he's ready

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post
        I can guess the 5 words

Hit Him On The Chin
        Lol!! :lol1:

Comment

I honestly believe Price is the real deal. He has the height, reach, power, skill, to do some serious damage in the HW division. For a 6'8 1/2 he is athletic as well. The way he is demolishing his opponents just shows how good he is.

Price needs another year or two before stepping up to the K'bros though. He is not ready just yet for them. I'd like to see him fight Povetkin in the next 10 months and demolish him.

Comment

Originally posted by Growth View Post
            The Klitschko's do like to fight guys while they are still green and Price is a puncher so he will be directed towards Vitali like always.
            Vitali wil be long retired before he's ready.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
              Jesus wept.
              I would like to see Price fight the guy in your avi.

Comment

If they are smart, they will never get in the ring with price. I am certain he takes out vitali now, wlad is a 50-50 fight, he is young, big, built and has more power than both of them easily

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Lesnar View Post

Dwyers analysis

He says Pricey should go straight for the Klitschko's, he's ready

Tom Dallas out boxed Price for 2 rounds and he only had 4 days notice. Price was also knocked the **** out in the amateurs.

Comment

Price as a long way to go before he's ready, but he's 28 already and will be fast tracked. HW's seem to be taking longer to turn pro than ever before and then are rushed through and never reach their full potential.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHayeMaker View Post
                      Yep.

The Klithsckos are like a god damn tag team in the worst HW era EVER.

The guys that Vitali have issues with he sends to Wlad

the guys Wlad have issues with he sends to Vitali

this **** is a joke and god damn harilous to watch

Just look at Chisora and Haye

Haye counters VK

Chisora will give WK massive issues.. and guess who fought who lawl

Imagine if Lennox Lewis had a twin brother... someone who never relaxes, who is ultra high and aggressive on pcp and never take opponents lightly

Lennox can send out his brother against the Rahmans
                      and his bro can send Lennox out against the elite fighters.

The Lewis brothers would have dominated HW boxing for 40 years, because lewis would only had to fight HALF the tough fights he fought in, hence prolonging his career by another 20 years
                      I know (and hope) you are trolling with all this Lewis ****.. It's enough now.

Comment

Working...
                      X