No announcement yet.

if you dont think ali's number one u should be banned

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you dont think ali's number one u should be banned

thats what i think if u dont put ali number one i think u should be banned and never logg on ur computer again

and if you dont think ali's number one **** YOU

your a moron

Comment

Originally posted by chosen_one
      thats what i think if u dont put ali number one i think u should be banned and never logg on ur computer again

and if you dont think ali's number one **** YOU
      you should truely be banned

talk about nughugger

Comment

dont hate kid just mad cause ali's the greatest

Comment

Originally posted by RockyMarcianofan00
          you should truely be banned

talk about nughugger

rockys number 2 but still ali's better

Comment

Boxing is all about opinion, if somebody thinks Ali is not # 1 it's their opinion and they can have it, it doesn't mean they should be banned. However I do think Ali is the best of all time, but that's just me. Some may disagree.

Comment

Originally posted by Burzum_666
              Boxing is all about opinion, if somebody thinks Ali is not # 1 it's their opinion and they can have it, it doesn't mean they should be banned. However I do think Ali is the best of all time, but that's just me. Some may disagree.

its because ur coo i aint gotta real problem with rocky lovers there coo too but i hate jones and tyson lovers

Comment

Originally posted by chosen_one
                dont hate kid just mad cause ali's the greatest
                i don't think Ali's number 1, i believe Joe Louis is number one over ali

he was more rounded an a better defensive artist and all around better

Ali wasnt' the greatest, proof?

Ali had bad defense- the only defense you saw from him was later with the rope-a-dope,he only moved his head, he never perry'd blocked with his elbows, etc

also he was a horrible inside fighter thats why fighters like Joe Frazier gave him trouble. Ali couldn't fight inside and he couldn't fight when people were inside on him. Angelo dundee even said Ali's one flaw is that you can't get inside with him, because his speed was such a key factor, we never developed his defense much or his fighting inside. His strength wasn't the best (not a big deal though) thats why Joe Louis is #1 over ali

Comment

You're in love with Ali in a **** way.

****, this is the worst nuthugger i've ever seen and i want him banned.

Comment

Joe Louis KO1 Muhammad Ali

Comment

Working...
                    X