NSB Pick 'em 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What fights are next? I gotta keep this lead over the AI fella

Comment

• So are there any fights lefy after this week besides Loma-Rigo?

Kinda lost me the last part of this year with the random week from week fights and choices of what fights were counted vs fights that were essentially even odds and stakes as the week before but not counted for whatever reason...

For all it counts for, Loma TKO 10... Next year if you're doing it BroBob, you either need to count less fights, or more. Cause this year it was just arbitrary whether there was fights from week to week.

Not worth playing if you gotta check every week anyways, but half of the time there is nothing to pick.
      Last edited by Rudyo; 11-11-2017, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rudyo View Post
        So are there any fights lefy after this week besides Loma-Rigo?

Kinda lost me the last part of this year with the random week from week fights and choices of what fights were counted vs fights that were essentially even odds and stakes as the week before but not counted for whatever reason...

For all it counts for, Loma TKO 10... Next year if you're doing it BroBob, you either need to count less fights, or more. Cause this year it was just arbitrary whether there was fights from week to week.

Not worth playing if you gotta check every week anyways, but half of the time there is nothing to pick.
        Fair points. I felt like this week and last week didn't have much pick 'em worthy

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
          Fair points. I felt like this week and last week didn't have much pick 'em worthy
          Yeah, weird too usually Novembers have a lot of fights guess not this year....

Comment

• lets just keep it as Loma/Rigo finale

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
              lets just keep it as Loma/Rigo finale
              And Saunders/Lemieux too

Comment

• Originally posted by Oluminati View Post
                And Saunders/Lemieux too
                Fair point I forgot about that.

Comment

• Definitely need more fights. Even if it's seemingly just for participation points.
                  Also, without checking, I think there's some people with a few multipliers left so it would be nice if they had a chance to use them on a few fights to wrap up the year.

Comment

• Along with Loma rigo and Saunders Lemule we should do Horn Corcoran and bellew haye 2

Comment

• Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Along with Loma rigo and Saunders Lemule we should do Horn Corcoran and bellew haye 2
                      should be loma rigo, saunders lemiux and bellew haye as everyone has seen em fight. No one has seen corcoran fight

Comment

Working...
                      X