No announcement yet.

Top 5 Worst posters on Boxingscene???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little snippet of "Against All F*gs" by K-Pac:

"I heard he was brown skinned, chubby, with a Spanish accent. Hates black fighters and he's known for fappin [What's his name!?]. Read while I take you back and lace this post[Say his name!], A real live post about a snitch named Mani-ac."

A racist poster who just became popular because of his girly avatars. His whole friends list consists of horny posters who get a hard on from his avatars and cater to him; that's all I see people praising him for, never that he's a good poster or made a good post.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      JK1700 and MIC. MIC might have been the single biggest clown I"ve ever seen on here....him of the infamous pure boxers thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        florida gayturds and lsu pusseycat fans
        you disgust me..... remove that location now

Comment

I can't even remember his name but he just airs what everybody else says and everytime he posts I do a facepalm.

Vibzdvicent or something, hes definitely a bit 'special'

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
            JK1700 and MIC. MIC might have been the single biggest clown I"ve ever seen on here....him of the infamous pure boxers thread.

i wish i can see that thread again...dude had NO clue what a pure boxer was...didnt he say Valero was a pure boxer in that thread?

Comment

Got two 2005-2006 posters banned, but he's never been banned despite being a blatant racist, and he's a 2011 member.

Comment

This thread has great potential...

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                  holy crap i forgot about that carlos slim guy...what a tard

D4thincarnation
                  vegan (whatever alt he is this week)
                  straightleft
                  yesir
                  jimmy1569
                  VEGAN!!1 yes, him and barracuda were pretty much the worst of the *******s. fukn dudes were talking about how weak MW was back in the day when srl, hagler and hearns were around.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    i wish i can see that thread again...dude had NO clue what a pure boxer was...didnt he say Valero was a pure boxer in that thread?
                    zab judah too. gawd that thread was hilarious, dudes used to bump it every couple week for the yuks.

i found it better than yessir's famous thread about asking chick if they know who manny paquaio is or whatever. the who's more famous thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      florida gayturds and lsu pusseycat fans
                      Oh cuz no you didnt....

Comment

Working...
                      X