No announcement yet.

Getting Knocked?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boxer2k5
    o yeah iw as sparring with this guy once he hit me with 4 straight uppercuts

i made the mistake of going in wihtout punching

everyhit i saw darkness and little white dots
    i saw that right when he hit me
    and it went away right before he hit me
    again

so as fast as the punch came and went
    that dark vision came and went

but i was ight
    wasnt dizzy or nothing
    dat happened to me once....i was sparring a southpaw and da guy weighs like 140(i'm 106) and i jabbed and he slipped it and threw a straight left. it hit so flush...evrything kinda went slow...it was kinda weird. but i left ASAP and just started circling jabbing instead of stepping in and powerjabbing

Comment

Stories i've heard and some person experiences.

Sometimes when you get hit in the nose, cheeks, or the lips the faces feels like it's on fire. The face is in pain. Get hit harder and you feel the pain but the whole head and body has a kinda numb feeling so it doens't hurt as much.

Little harder and more on the chin you get a little tingling feeling and ringing in the ears. I've gotten black and white flashes/ stars and every goes real slooooooow like in the Matrix where you see the punch go by really slow but hits you in the face.

When you get knockd down and are really hurt the whole world is spinning and you feel nothing. The whole world is like topsy turvy and everything you see is mixed up, out of focus, spining, and jumping up and down. Basically get drunk and spin around for 2 mins and drop to the floor and try to get up and stand on your feet in 10 secs. A little drill i practiced.

When you get knockd out cold. It's all dark and when you get up you have no clue what happened. You don't even remember going into the gym but rememeber brushing your teeth in the morning and eating toast. Thats what i've heard.

Comment

Originally posted by ricecrispi
        When you get knockd out cold. It's all dark and when you get up you have no clue what happened. You don't even remember going into the gym but rememeber brushing your teeth in the morning and eating toast. Thats what i've heard.
        dont front you know it was you
        that got knocked out

Comment

u can always get up or shake off a good head shot, but body shots are the nasty ones that under used by alot of fighters. its just a fact.

Comment

Never been on the mat. It's too dirty to lay me cheeck on that canvas. Been hurt alot and eaten some good punchs.

Seriously, the guy in the gym was ktfo. I was scared he was dead because he didn't move or respond the the trainer. He was in a slump and then e got moved to his back. When he woke up like a min later he had no clue where he was, what he was doing, or what happened. I guess that's why they call it " getting the clocked cleaned."

I agree on the body shots, they can really linger. You guys ever see fighters after a fight pee all that blood out. I don't mis doing that. BTW rememeber to flush if u are pissing blood, grosses **** period.

Comment

it depens cause somethime i get hit with hard punches and sometimes everythign goes black and then i see stars, it only last about a second and sometimes i get hit with big ones that stun me for a few seconds but when you get hit with a big one that you dont feel nothing bad should of happened cause you may not had realised but you was probaly moving when the punch came and this decreased the impact

Comment

The worst shot I experianced was an uppercut, full power, the guy put his body into it. I felt a bit weird, my hearing muted for a second, and my lights went out, I just couldnt see for a second or 2, but I was still consicious enough to put my gloves up and push the guy away with my body.

Another that I remeber is the time my ear drum poped Tells you how hard the punch was hehe.

That punch I just shook off like nothing, but it was hard. My eardrum poped because it was flush on the ear, and they guy weighd in at 220.

Apart from that...well eye shots just give you a flash effect, light you got a flash light pointed in your eye for a second.

Body shots...well they are the worst, cause it just plain hurts when you get a clean shot on the liver or the kidneys, sharp pain that can make you quit.

Comment

Working...
                X