Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't get all the 'Floyd is ducking' threads. The ball is still in Manny's court

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont wanna beat a dead horse but Ive been seeing lots of Floyd-bashing threads lately.

I'm just saying...

Comment

Fuk the tests. Take the fight or don't take the fight. Why are we still entertaining the charade? 50/50split. Simple as that.

For the record I've got FM winning this fight but he has to stop hiding behind these BS tests

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        theres no need for a new negotiation if Manny still hasn't agreed to parts of the first one...
        And there will be no need for negotiations if Floyd is in jail

Comment

theres no need for a new negotiation if Manny still hasn't agreed to parts of the first one...
          You really believe that OSDT is the reason Floyd is holding out?

Cum'on dude.

Comment

Manny hasn't agreed on random testing.
            All Manny has to done is agree and let see if Mayweather does a runner, If Mayweather is a runner then please Pacquiao call his bluff..

He all heard it OSDT or We got NO fight, So the ball his firmly in Pac's court, The media, And Hollywood can twist it whichever way they want but the neutral people knows how it is..

The ball is only in Mayweather's court whenever he goes broke, That when he would get desperate and take the fight without those stipulation other than that..........

Comment

"When Manny agrees to the test he will just make another excuse" Well then why doesn't he just agree to them then? If Mayweather THEN has another reason to stop the fight happening, then he has no leg to stand on and there will be no dispute who is ducking who. Why doesn't Manny just do that? Its win win for him. Right?

Comment

I'm no longer calling Paquaio by his real name or nickname PACMAN.

It is time he just take the damn tests and stop holding up the fight with his weak ass argument about giving blood makes him feel weak.

From this day forth is will be just PACROID!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I dont wanna beat a dead horse but Ive been seeing lots of Floyd-bashing threads lately.

I'm just saying...
                  I think it's safe to say Drug Testing is the least of worries for getting this fight going. You don't see the media questioning Pacquiao's reluctance to not taking tests. Matter of fact, they mention Pacquiao agreeing to the testing regiments the 2nd time around, but many Mayweather fans believe "So what??? What about the 1st time???". One side says "They're lying!!, the head of HBO Sports says otherwise (who's also worked with Floyd for many years).

Both Mayweather and Pacquiao fans can twists facts around to make the other guy look bad, but as it stands right now, Pacquiao's not the target of ridicule and or is not being branded "scared" by both hardcore and Boxing fans. Sometimes...it just is what it is.
                  Last edited by Ravishing; 11-22-2010, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by the gent View Post
                    You really believe that OSDT is the reason Floyd is holding out?

Cum'on dude.
                    Then why not just agree to it? And make Mayweather look really cowardly? Wouldn't that be win win for Manny?

Comment

HBO Greenburg: "I really don't know why Mayweather doesn't want to fight...smh."

Comment

Working...
                      X