No announcement yet.

Homey just chilling while neighbor kills his wife

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Homey just chilling while neighbor kills his wife

I understand not getting involved, but damn at least call the cops and call it a day.

It could be over anything but not my business is not my business. Not to sound insensitive but im staying in my line for my sake and my family. I have too much to lose.

Comment

Well last time someone called the popo, their neighbor got shot so...

Comment

Nothing wrong with that. Nothing wrong with minding your own business. You don't have any obligation to involve yourself with another person's business.

Marrying that dude was her damn choice. If she didn't want to get murdered, maybe she shouldn't have married a ****cidal psychopath? I mean before you marry a person, it's your damn responsibility to find out who they are before you do.

She probably deserved it lets be honest lol most bltches do.

Comment

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
          It could be over anything but not my business is not my business. Not to sound insensitive but im staying in my line for my sake and my family. I have too much to lose.
          And that's okay. If the homie wanted to mind his own business, then he should have went all the way and not record that shyt, and posted it on the internet for clout. Doing this ain't minding your own business, but trying to get views on your social media account.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckToothed View Post
            Well last time someone called the popo, their neighbor got shot so...
            LMAO. Fair point!

Comment

People these days. Just make a simple call and don't give your name.

Such a shame, there's people that want others to call the law if someone has a AR and are acting funny.
              But this? It's mind your business. Makes no sense. We wonder why things like this happen. No one cares until we're told to.

Comment

Was she really killed?

Too disturbing to think she actually got murdered...

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                  Was she really killed?

Too disturbing to think she actually got murdered...
                  There's absolutely nothing that confirms anyone got murdered lol

Comment

But first let me take a selfie ��

Comment

Working...
                    X