No announcement yet.

Perfect Pushup...Any good?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perfect Pushup...Any good?

Hey folks, I was wondering if any of you have tried the perfect pushup and if so, if it works. I goto the gym regularly, consider myself in good shape but am looking to add some workouts at home as well. For those of you who have it, do you recommend it?

Alan

Originally posted by Alifanforlive View Post
    Hey folks, I was wondering if any of you have tried the perfect pushup and if so, if it works. I goto the gym regularly, consider myself in good shape but am looking to add some workouts at home as well. For those of you who have it, do you recommend it?

Alan
    I own them and I like them a lot. It takes pressure off your joints and puts more resistance on you pectoral and triceps muscles.

Comment

it looks interesting...if u want to train at home and don't have any weights, i'd check out rossboxing.com, he's got a lot of balance and bodyweight exercises that u don't need to buy expensive equipment for

Comment

how do you do a perfect pushup

Comment

Other good exercises are
          Hindu pressups and divebombs as well as squats without weights. Do them till failure each set

Comment

JSizzle endorsed

Hey guys.. The perfect push-ups are awesome. They are an excellent way to do quick home workout. Not only do they target great shoulders and chest muscles but also give a great core training if you do them correctly. Stay true to the workout plan they give you and I PROMISE you will notice the difference. I try to do them 3 days a week at home, in addition I work out at the boxing gym 5-6 days a week. Good Stuff!

JSizzle

Comment

Originally posted by JSizzle View Post
              Hey guys.. The perfect push-ups are awesome. They are an excellent way to do quick home workout. Not only do they target great shoulders and chest muscles but also give a great core training if you do them correctly. Stay true to the workout plan they give you and I PROMISE you will notice the difference. I try to do them 3 days a week at home, in addition I work out at the boxing gym 5-6 days a week. Good Stuff!

JSizzle
              LMAO

I love the red sizzle

Comment

Originally posted by Alifanforlive View Post

Alan
                is that u in your avatar w Ali?

Comment

buy Chuck Norris' TOTAL GYM LMAO

Comment

Working...
                  X