Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are grown men fans of other grown men?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A follow up thread -

''Why do grown men PAY to watch other grown men hit each other ?!?!?!''

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
      Why do grown men take full names of other grown men 🤔
      This should of been the end of the thread lol...nice pwnage homie green k hahahshshahhaa

Comment

Here I’ll sum it up for all involved here...

If you feel the need to create threads constantly praising the same fighter, spend a huge chunk of your time tearing down his perceived foe, villianizing his potential challengers/enemies, cannot accept any criticism or varying point of view about their perceived levels of greatness. Only support fighters who speak your language, come from you country, look similar to you, come from a similar background culture as you...

You are exactly who this thread title means and you have serious issues

Being a fan of a man and a fan of the sport are two different things. Folks here carry vendetta against anyone that challenges the fantasy they have built in their mind about whatever fighter they are obsessed with. I could name names right now but you know who the fk you are...but you’ll live in denial over it yourself. My suggestion is get a broad in your life who’ll suck your dk enough you won’t have the energy to obsess about shhh like this and will get you out of the house and fill your empty hole of a life with activities. Be well!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post

I get the idea of being a fan if you’re a kid, I don’t understand why adults are this way.

This is a forum full of grown men who love other grown men. They hate grown men who oppose the grown men they love in a sport.

They also hate other grown men who have dissenting opinions about the grown men they love.

Why?

I’ve narrowed it down to racism and nationalism.

Did I miss any other reasons for this insanity?
          Why are people fans of anything? Entertainment! Sports, music, the cinema, etc. Is there something wrong with having a favorite actor or musical group? What about a favorite sports team? Why have you narrowed it down to racism and nationalism? I am american and some of my favorite performers (actors, athletes, musicians) are foreigners.

Comment

Originally posted by turnedup View Post
            Here I’ll sum it up for all involved here...

If you feel the need to create threads constantly praising the same fighter, spend a huge chunk of your time tearing down his perceived foe, villianizing his potential challengers/enemies, cannot accept any criticism or varying point of view about their perceived levels of greatness. Only support fighters who speak your language, come from you country, look similar to you, come from a similar background culture as you...

You are exactly who this thread title means and you have serious issues

Being a fan of a man and a fan of the sport are two different things. Folks here carry vendetta against anyone that challenges the fantasy they have built in their mind about whatever fighter they are obsessed with. I could name names right now but you know who the fk you are...but you’ll live in denial over it yourself. My suggestion is get a broad in your life who’ll suck your dk enough you won’t have the energy to obsess about shhh like this and will get you out of the house and fill your empty hole of a life with activities. Be well!

Well said! I believe that the majority of nationalism comes from non americans. They seem to be obsessed and in love with only athletes from their countries. Maybe it is an inadequacy thing. In this country we have so much going on that there is no need to be a hater. I have always had favorite fighters from many different countries. The brits seem to only love the brits. Sad, actually.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
              This not a forum of grown men its a forum of under 20s for the most part.

Whats your definition of a fan ?
              Nah, there's only a few posters in their teens/early 20s here.

Most of these posters are in their late 40s. They still sag their pants and wear hats backwards.

Comment

Some rough threads being made today. Wild Wild West day lol. Steel Chairs no holds barred

Comment

I'm a fan of AJ because he has the perfect body, he gets to bang any girl he wants including amir khan's wife, he sells the most PPVs and makes the most money and is the heavy weight king. How can anyone not be a fan of that? !?

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneMosleySr View Post

I get the idea of being a fan if you’re a kid, I don’t understand why adults are this way.

This is a forum full of grown men who love other grown men. They hate grown men who oppose the grown men they love in a sport.

They also hate other grown men who have dissenting opinions about the grown men they love.

Why?

I’ve narrowed it down to racism and nationalism.

Did I miss any other reasons for this insanity?
                    What the hell kinda question is this? It feels like some idiot has brought his wife to the pub on a lads night.

Comment

this thread. TC is a ****ing hypocrite. I'm a fan of Floyd and other fighters, but I don't start a bazillion threads defending them/bashing their rivals or waste my time race baiting on boxingscene the way some fakkot ass posters do. I think some of y'all realize how silly these shenanigans make you look so you have to project your own insecurities onto someone else. "No, I'm not biased! He's the real fanboy! Not me!"

Comment

Working...
                      X