Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Frustrated at Times; "I Don't Get the Credit I Deserve"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
    Nah. It's just Al Haymon's ***-riders discrediting anyone who's not signed to him. That's all.
    I agree 100%! Spence can't even get a big fight on his so-called side of the street be he had the nerve to discredit Terrence accomplishments!

Comment

Originally posted by TreJac View Post
      The same can be said about Spence! Here are Spence's last ten opponents: Acampo, Peterson, Brook, Bundi, Algieri, Barrera, Heerden, Greco, Vargas, Castro! Out of the top five WW, Porter & Thurman have the best resume thus far! Here are a few quotes from the other top 147lbs fighters about facing Crawford: Thurman(he's barely a champion, he's on the other side of the street), Porter(I've never seen myself fighting Terrence, he's on the other side of the street), Spence(who has Crawford faced that's better than Algieri, I fight for showtime & fox, he's on the other side of the street, I'm more focus on the guys on my side of the street)! Those guys will never fight Crawford because they were coming up with excuses before his first fight at 147! I heard someone say the pbc fighters were trained to say those things about Crawford being on the so-called other side of the street BS! it really does seem that way!
      Well at least with Spence, he went to Kell Brook's hometown and stopped him. That scalp is more impressive than anything Terence has on his resume.

Comment

Thats normal, you got to deal with it in the same way Mayweather did. Keep your head down and fight the best fighters that are available.

Comment

Originally posted by evets View Post
          He isn't really saying what everyone thinks he is saying and what he is saying is true, until he fights one of the champs people would rather pull down Benevidez to discredit Crawford the same way Benevidez himself did with Horn. And it's true, noone is talking about how well he picked his punches, how he was never in danger against a bigger stronger counter puncher, how he ended the fight with the perfect selection of punch that Benevidez had not seen yet so couldn't defend against etc etc. It's just "he beat a hype job with a bum knee". So what he is saying is true. People should pay attention to what people say in interviews instead of the **** reporters and **** headlines.
          Man, if this aint the truth!

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
            Thats normal, you got to deal with it in the same way Mayweather did. Keep your head down and fight the best fighters that are available.
            Yes indeed, and the best opposition willing to step in the ring with him.

Comment

Originally posted by evets View Post
              Could very well be true to be honest mate I tend to ignore interviews as it's largely PR nonsense here in the UK at least so just really commenting on this one,mostly due to the bad selection of headline. I know I clicked it only because he does get rated quite well so wanted to see what was going on.
              Ah fair enough. I follow these guys a little closer so I'm pretty familiar with their internet moves. Crawford is always complaining about not getting respect or credit, despite the praise he generally receives.

I'm not sure if he's serious, its motivational, or if it's his PR thing but he says this constantly.

Comment

No one expected you to lose this fight was like Spence v Peterson you won big deal move on fight a porter brook Thurman garcier or Spence himself then you get the love pal

Comment

Originally posted by SniXSniPe View Post
                  He's only had two fights at welterweight......

It's his 3rd weight class, as well. Who did he duck or not fight at 135 or 140 when he was back in those weight classes...?
                  It seems he steered clear from Lipinets when he was his mandatory. Im not saying what would of happened but he would of looked better than most names on his resume.

Comment

I might be one of the only ones that would pick Crawford over Spence, but Judging from the feedback in this forum, he's turned himself into the next Mayweather. Everyones gonna tune in to watch him lose. He better get used to "Not getting the credit he deserves".

Comment

Originally posted by .WesternChamp. View Post
                      canelo is ranked wayyyyyyyy higher than crawford!!!!!!! canelo has fought way better opponents. way way better opponents.
                      I agree with you. I said he had a better resume.

Comment

Working...
                      X