Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Police Ordered To Pay Over $6 Million in Shooting Death of Karim Mayfield's Brother

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HAY-B View Post
    The BART police shot him. Bay Area Rapid Transit. Not the Oakland police. BART has to pay this not the tax payers. Expect fares to go up for riders to cover the cost. Just like when PG&E equipment fails or causes damage, they pass the cost off to the consumers by raising rates.
    Thats mouse nuts compared to the loss that is already taking place with the reduced passengers on BART due to the virus scares and Teleworking. I know, cause my wife rides BART to work and said there are a ton less passengers.....that is till Monday when my wife wont even see the lack of passengers cause she will be one of them cause she will be teleworking too.
    Last edited by richardt; 03-15-2020, 01:28 PM.

Comment

If police told them to drop the gun and they dont let go I can see why they shot. Why fire a warning shot when these criminals could shoot bullets and hit innocent people at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75
        Appears another family hit the ghetto lottery
        That is great news for them HATR

Comment

where the hell are these pigs gonna find that money? the taxpayers will pay this

Comment

Originally posted by Green Trees
            Nobody kills more blacks than other blacks. It's not even close they really hate each other just listen to their music its mostly about just that.
            What does that have to do with the story?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
              There’s a difference. See my family doesn’t put itself in situations where they come in contact with police. They don’t hang around other criminals, they don’t go around getting into fights and if armed it’s done so legally with a CCW. As such a member of my family wouldn’t get shot up by police.

Mayor Bloomberg, is that you ?

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75
                Appears another family hit the ghetto lottery
                Please don’t mistake me for this idiot. Obviously with his comments, money means more than his love ones who can just be a POS like him.

Comment

Has the officer(s) be fried? Or this is an exchange of funds for murder?

Comment

Alot of you fans are Racist Pieces of ****

Comment

Originally posted by koolq360 View Post
                      Alot of you fans are Racist Pieces of ****
                      Facts! And its so obvious.

Comment

Working...
                      X