No announcement yet.

heavy bag shopping

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• heavy bag shopping

i am looking around for a new heavybag to hang in our garage. currently i got an old 70 pound title synthetic leather bag i had for a few years and its getting a little too "easy" and think its time to graduate to a heavier kind. title currently has a sweet deal on a 150 pound one for half price at $100...

http://store.titleboxing.com/hbv.htm...08-28-TB-email

what yall think of that one? i only weigh 140 pounds but can swing the 70pounder with no problem without really pushing my punches...

and for those who has shopped at title.com before, do u think they'll rape me with the shipping on this heavy ass bag?

thanks for any info/advice.

That ones not bad but YES you will get raped on shipping Your Order*ItemCost1 TITLESyntheticLeather HeavyBags: TITLESyntheticLeather HeavyBag (150Lbs.)*$99.99Subtotal: $99.99Shipping: $55.95Tax: $0.00Total: $155.94 See that ****. Plus im not sure what you mean "a little to easy", For your weight I would just get a 100lb bag

Comment

Oh yeah my rockies just took out your mets 2nd game in a row, I shouldn't be bragging i I know there a mash unit right now, I love our pitcher Ubaldo Jimenez

Comment

^yea, thanks for the info...

jimenez is awesome, and the mets are looking good for next season lol

Comment

Working...
        X