No announcement yet.

Floyd "MONEY" Mayweather vs Sergio Martinez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
    Dont have to know him, I see Arum and khan in every post he has. He's a Top Rank supporter / sport of boxing killer!
    lmfao...........top rank supporter.lol

Comment

Floyd should kick Mannys ass first(if Arum ever lets this fight happen)then move to 160 and challenge Sergio and retire if he wins both of those fights retires 44-0 as a 9 time champ in 6 divisions he will definitely be looked upon nicely in history

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
        Floyd should kick Mannys ass first(if Arum ever lets this fight happen)then move to 160 and challenge Sergio and retire if he wins both of those fights retires 44-0 as a 9 time champ in 6 divisions he will definitely be looked upon nicely in history
        That would enhance his legacy drastically.

That's a push though. Mayweather's never going to fight Martinez at 160. 154? Maybe. 160? Can't see it.

I'd be fine with 154 honestly. 160 would obviously be better but 154 suits me fine.

It's a push, but I'd love to ssee Mayweather beat Pacquaio in May and Martinez in December (Yeah, I know, unlikely) because if he some how can win Fighter of the year one more time before he retires he will be the only fighter in history (I think) to win FOTY in 3 seperate decades (90-99, 00-09, 10-19).

That would be one hell of an accomplishment if he could pull that off.

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
          Floyd's not that big, and Sergio would be too willing to move down for that fight to happen at 160.

I have a hard time believing Floyd wouldn't be able to walk forward behind the high guard and do plenty enough to win against Sergio.

Comment

Working...
          X