No announcement yet.

Anyone weight lift?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone weight lift?

So i've been weight lifting for 9 months and also started boxing a month ago. Any of u guys weight lift? By the way check this out, this product seems like it's legit and i'm looking forward to trying this out any of u guys believe in this? I saw this on the muscle and fitness with Wlad on the cover

IntraVol http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp...=intravol&sr=1

Test Subjects Gained 127% More Lean Muscle than Placebo When Consumed While Training*
    Drastically Amplifies Anabolic Training Response*
    Immediately Lowers Training-Induced Cortisol*
    Key Complex Proven to Rapidly Increase Type I & II Muscle Fiber Size*
    Forces Glycogen Reloading & Hyper-Hydrates Cells While Increasing Strength by 39%*
    Experience the IntraVol Effect:
    Builds More Muscle During Your Workouts*
    Increases Strength & Pumps*
    Enhances Performance & Accelerates Recovery*

those muscle fitness magazines are so gross its scary, why would anyone want to look like that?

Comment

Originally posted by MissDeeCole View Post
      those muscle fitness magazines are so gross its scary, why would anyone want to look like that?
      they have legitimate information about weight training, supplements, cardio, and nutrition. just cause someone reads them doesn't mean they are automatically a bodybuilder.
      Last edited by AztecWanker; 01-29-2009, 11:00 PM.

Comment

Word alot of them bastards are just to damn big no women wants a dude that big. But then again alot of them guys get alot of deals of them supplements contracts. I'm not that big or trying to be

Comment

Those magazines are nothing but a big source of advertisements. Especially with muscletech, I highly doubt using that "Intravol" will increase your strength by 129%. It could work or it could be placebo, the market is trying to put a price tag on hard work and training. Hell, you can be a billionaire and buy all the supplements or whatever you want to "assist" you in getting better, but all the money in the world aint gonna make you a better fighter.

Comment

I do weight training, but only once a week. I lift heavy but don't do too many reps, that way i gain strength without putting on too much muscle. Cause honestly i don't want to get too heavy or muscle bound. I'm 6'4 and about 230-240 pounds, if i lifted too much i'd end up weighting 280 or something.

The rest of the week i focus on boxing, but i still do body weight exercises every day and plyometrics twice a week.

Honestly, just eat well, lots of fruits and lots of proteins. You can even take protein shakes if you want, but i wouldn't start taking all these products if i was you. Unless you want to be a bodybuilder of course.

Comment

Originally posted by KiengKoopa View Post
              Those magazines are nothing but a big source of advertisements. Especially with muscletech, I highly doubt using that "Intravol" will increase your strength by 129%. It could work or it could be placebo, the market is trying to put a price tag on hard work and training. Hell, you can be a billionaire and buy all the supplements or whatever you want to "assist" you in getting better, but all the money in the world aint gonna make you a better fighter.
              u actually gain 127% more muscle then placebo. I'm 6ft 185 right now i can gain 15 lbs of muscle and be fine. As long as i'm not fat but the boxing will keep me in shape and not fat

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
                I do weight training, but only once a week. I lift heavy but don't do too many reps, that way i gain strength without putting on too much muscle. Cause honestly i don't want to get too heavy or muscle bound. I'm 6'4 and about 230-240 pounds, if i lifted too much i'd end up weighting 280 or something.

The rest of the week i focus on boxing, but i still do body weight exercises every day and plyometrics twice a week.

Honestly, just eat well, lots of fruits and lots of proteins. You can even take protein shakes if you want, but i wouldn't start taking all these products if i was you. Unless you want to be a bodybuilder of course.
                what he said ^

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post

you should do low weights high rep to build strength and endurance......high weights low rep as you are doing just puts on muscle mass....just saying haha but you do whatever you want

Comment

Originally posted by Wyson View Post
                    you should do low weights high rep to build strength and endurance......high weights low rep as you are doing just puts on muscle mass....just saying haha but you do whatever you want
                    Hmm weird, i'm pretty sure it's the other way around. I have been following this training regime for about 2 years and i haven't gained too much mass.

Comment

Working...
                    X