No announcement yet.

buying a speed bag?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• buying a speed bag?

The gym I go to has the platform but all the speed bags there are too big for me and I like the small ones. I wanna buy a speed bag, specifically this one. anyone used this? I just wanna make sure this is not a cheap version of the speed bag.

http://store.titleboxing.com/titlebo...peed-bags.html

I know how they sell the cheap generic versions of their gloves and wanna make sure this is not the speed bag equivalent to it. I wanna get the Grant speed bag but that is too expensive. Is 6 x 4 way too small?

you wouldn't be able to handle a 6x4, if your a beginner. 9x6 is average

Comment

nonsense i used a 6 x 4 at my local when i first started and i was alright. its down to ur natural ability not boxing experience. like if urnaturally have good hand coordination, speed, power.

i'd say if ur hesistant, go around other gyms and try out smaller speed bags and say if u find a 6 x 4 in a gym and u like it THEN buy it. no point in buyin one if u end up fed up with it cos its just not u.

Comment

I am not a beginner and can use the speed bags well. I just cannot recognize a 6 x 4 by eye although I may have used it. I know it is 6" by height but is the 4" measured by when the bag is flat or puffed up?

Comment

Working...
        X