No announcement yet.

Pro Evo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Evo

The new pro evo is out tomorrow and i've got a right hard on for it.

Anyone played it yet?

Originally posted by beecherhq View Post
    The new pro evo is out tomorrow and i've got a right hard on for it.

Anyone played it yet?
    I played the demo. It seemed better than last year, but still nowhere near the level Fifa is at right now.

Pro evo was the best footy game by miles by on the Ps2. It's switched since the next gen consoles came out.

Comment

First time I gonna buy this game used... I have been preordering this every fckin year and no major improvements have made... I will wait this time

Comment

Played the demo....and i have to say its by far the best footy game out there.....Fifa is rubbish...

Comment

I really like it.

Usually I get the new Pro Evo and it takes me a while to get used to it. This year I've gotten into it straight away.

One of the changes this year is that your players move more when the ball is in the air. For example in previous years, if the ball was coming towards you high, if you held forward then hit the x button as it came down then you'd header it forward. Last night I tried that, and my player ran forward, so the ball fell straight to the other team who scored an easy tap in

I can't say if it's better than FIFA 10 or not (different strokes for different folks and all that) but from what I've seen so far, all the changes they've made from last year have been for the better. Best Pro Evo game for ages IMO.

Comment

You know what they say, FIFA for amateurs. Pro Evo for the pros.

Comment

I've always been a Pro evo man myself, but my mate recently converted and bought the new FIFA, and I have to admit it is very good, feels alot more fluid than the older fifas and just seems like there are a lot more features to it.

Only played the pro demo so far, so Im going to wait for the reviews to come out before I decide which one to buy

Comment

I played both fifa and pro evo......and i have to say fifa10 for PC looks so rubbish as compared to PES 2010.........

Comment

Working...
                X