Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kovalev Gets Revenge, Outboxes Eleider Alvarez For WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    Fuk Alvarez I knew I should stay with my original kova wide decision.
    LMAO!!! Yo don’t be mad at Alvarez...Kovalev wasn’t ready to retire and Alvarez clearly underestimated him.

Comment

• Oh well. I had picked Kovalev earlier, and only changed my pick after all the outside noise in his life. He needed this win. Badly. Not sure what happens next, and I am pretty sure this guy is not a very good human. But it was a gut check performance.

Comment

• There’a a lot of stupid dumbasses eatin crow tonight😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

HOW BOUT BUDDY MCGIRT!!!💪👏👏👏👏👏👏

HOW BOUT SERGEY KOVALEV 👍👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I hope all this crap about a woman is all wrong !!!!

Comment

• Bivol should've signed with espn. Crazy they could've had 4 russian beltholders in the same division all fighting there.

Comment

• Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
            Alvarez caught lightning in a bottle in the first fight. Gonna be so funny to hear how kellerman down plays kovs performance post fight
            He did a great job downplaying it.

Comment

• Gawd if Kovalev only threw more hooks to the body on both sides, he'd be so much more dangerous.

Comment

• Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                Right out of the bushes to kick Alvarez's ass
                Comment of the night LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                  Dude is a straight women beater don’t defend him but bash someone else for doin it
                  Umm not really... but your buddy Salido beats the stinking piss out of women in the bar and you still ready to blow him for getting
                  a
                  split decision win from Loma lol

Comment

• Nice job for Kova.

Comment

• Kovalev and his camp adjusted and worked on his stamina and pacing, but Alvarez and his camp thought they could just repeat the first fight? One of the worst strategy in boxing history, never threw body shots early, when the whole world knows Kovalev doesn't like bodyshots and is a reason he fades late. Alvarez just relied on the one punch KO and even when he landed, he just stood there admiring instead of pouncing, absolutely horrible performance.

Comment

Working...
                      X