Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilder crashes Fury vs. Pianeta weigh in and gets confronted by Big John Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very excited for this fight and even some of my casual boxing friends are curious bout this fight!

The buzz is gonna be eclectic and electric!

Gotta name this fight,”Clash of The Titans”

Two of the best talkers in the division and both who have good style meshed together!

I think Fury can pull it off and win!

Comment

Originally posted by Split Decision View Post
      u think its real lmao!

u probably believe in all the story lines in wwe too lmao
      Never watched WWE, too old. I watched WWF in the 80's, but the 80's was a long time ago. You weren't even born then bítch!

Stop being a hater and let the excitement happen. Always got to be a bítch áss hater sucking dick. Lots of dick suckers around here these days!

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        Big John was putting on an act. Watch the video, you can clearly see him shaking hands with Wilder before going into crazy mode.
        He shook his hand to greet him when Wilder approached the stage. Then when Wilderb started yelling bomb squad Big John started yelling back.

Dude gouged a man's eyes out and spent time in prison. Big John is legit crazy. Uncle Peter is to

Comment

Build Up for this one have official started! Tha Boxing Voice on youtube is actually WITH Wilder so a lot of exclusive content with Wilder on that channel. Props to Nes! Great Coverage! Also incredible interview with Billy Joe Saunders yesterday!

Comment

Originally posted by McDonough View Post
            Never watched WWE, too old. I watched WWF in the 80's, but the 80's was a long time ago. You weren't even born then bítch!

Stop being a hater and let the excitement happen. Always got to be a bítch áss hater sucking dick. Lots of dick suckers around here these days!
            oh sure thats why u have a video game character and are in to press confrence beefs

if thinking this beef is fake then i guess im a hater

wake me up when theyre in the ring kid

Comment

oh sure thats why u have a video game character and are in to press confrence beefs

if thinking this beef is fake then i guess im a hater

wake me up when theyre in the ring kid
              What do you mean that's why I have a video game character? Average gamer age is 35+.

I'm into exciting content. The crowd was going nuts, that's interesting!!!

Yea, you're being a hater. You think this is fake?

You think John Fury ripping a man's eye out over a bottle of beer fake? The Fury's are super aggressive. Maybe they're showing it up a bit, but the Fury's are the real deal.

I won't be waking you up for shít. Your head could be on fire and I wouldn't wake your worthless áss up.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                He shook his hand to greet him when Wilder approached the stage. Then when Wilderb started yelling bomb squad Big John started yelling back.

Dude gouged a man's eyes out and spent time in prison. Big John is legit crazy. Uncle Peter is to
                No doubt Big John has that side to his character and is capable of extreme violence if he loses his temper for real, but he was playing to the cameras there.

Check out the videos. Deontay yells "Bomb squad!" and Big John goes over to him yelling "Shut up!"

While John is shouting at him Deontay holds out his hand and John shakes it. Then Deontay yells "Bomb squad" again and Big John starts freaking out at him.

It was all staged, no doubt about it.

Comment

Originally posted by McDonough View Post
                  What do you mean that's why I have a video game character? Average gamer age is 35+.

I'm into exciting content. The crowd was going nuts, that's interesting!!!

Yea, you're being a hater. You think this is fake?

You think John Fury ripping a man's eye out over a bottle of beer fake? The Fury's are super aggressive. Maybe they're showing it up a bit, but the Fury's are the real deal.

I won't be waking you up for shít. Your head could be on fire and I wouldn't wake your worthless áss up.
                  ur so angry lmao i love it

omg they did a head to head in the ring ! so exciting the beef must be real why else would they get so close ?

filthy casual

Comment

ur so angry lmao i love it

omg they did a head to head in the ring ! so exciting the beef must be real why else would they get so close ?

filthy casual
                    Casual? I've been watching Boxing longer than you been alive.

You wouldn't like me angry if you were standing next to me tough guy. If you saw me IRL you would clutch your purse and move to the other side of the street punk.

Comment

Working...
                    X