Derrick Lewis strikes deal with Popeyes Chicken, will get free Popeyes for life

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    I present the CyroSphere.

#f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 40px; margin-right: 14px; width: 40px;">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; margin-bottom: 6px; width: 100px;">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 4px; flex-grow: 0; height: 14px; width: 60px;">
    View this post on Instagram
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(0px) translateY(7px);">
    #f4f4f4; height: 12.5px; transform: rotate(-45deg) translateX(3px) translateY(1px); width: 12.5px; flex-grow: 0; margin-right: 14px; margin-left: 2px;">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; height: 12.5px; width: 12.5px; transform: translateX(9px) translateY(-18px);">
    #f4f4f4; border-radius: 50%; flex-grow: 0; height: 20px; width: 20px;">
    #f4f4f4; border-bottom: 2px solid transparent; transform: translateX(16px) translateY(-4px) rotate(30deg)">
    #f4f4f4; border-right: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(16px);">
    #f4f4f4; flex-grow: 0; height: 12px; width: 16px; transform: translateY(-4px);">
    #f4f4f4; border-left: 8px solid transparent; transform: translateY(-4px) translateX(8px);">

This CryoSphere from Recoupfitness got me on point. This thing has stayed cold for 6 hours keeping my balls cool. Best ice pack massage tool I ever used. Check it out at recoupfitness.com and use the promo code MMA to get 15% off.

A post shared by Derrick Lewis (@thebeastufc) on

Awesome. Is he allowed to use that during a fight too?

I remember when I used to watch boxer Kevin Kelley on HBO. He was a lock favorite here, from Queens, NY, usually lost against superstars, but won the WBC lightweight belt, had a pretty good comeback KO against a guy named Ricardo Rivera on ESPN. Anyway, his eyes swelled up so much and so easily that his cutman started using two enswells not only between rounds, but before the first round even. Maybe his trainer should have taught him some more defense so he wouldn't have gotten punched in the eyes as much haha. Would have been a good endorsement for him though. He always looked like Stallone at the end of one of the first two Rocky movies though lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      You obviously haven't looked at his IG lmfao. He's got 4 things he's pushing right now. The My Balls shirt. The My Balls deal at Popeyes. Some headphones. And some sorta cooling massage ball thing that he was rubbing on his nuts on his IG acct.
      How much are those shirts selling for? And does he get a good piece of the action?

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
        How much are those shirts selling for? And does he get a good piece of the action?
        I'm not sure. Haven't looked at that. I can't be wearing no shirt about a dude talking about his balls. Seems weird to me.

But I'm sure he's getting a cut of it. If he's smart he's the one who is creating them with a family or friend hookup maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
          Here you go. Looks like they are $25.99.
          https://represent.com/blackbeast/der...edition-shirts

Comment

Hahaha, Derrick Lewis is epic. I really liked the guy since he KOed Ronda's boyfriend Travis Browne.

Comment

i now envy that man

Comment

That could be his new nickname now "Hot Balls".

Comment

Popeyes will help him with the upset win!

Comment

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    Popeyes will help him with the upset win!
                    I seen a clip of Derrick Lewis earlier today and he was giving some kinda interview and they asked him what he eats before fights, he replied "...my wifes ass!" 😂

The guy is hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                      Hahaha, Derrick Lewis is epic. I really liked the guy since he KOed Ronda's boyfriend Travis Browne.
                      Hes hilarious, def 1 of my favorite fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X