Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd wants Mosley to win = I don't want to fight Pac nor the easy $50m!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

floyd is scared of pac, simply said

Comment

Originally posted by ThePuertoRican View Post
      Resto Was Actually Half Mexican
      No no he wasn't

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
        Wrong. When asked who he thought would win, Pac said Mosley. He never said that he hopes Mosley wins. Floyd on the other hand said he hopes Mosley wins. If so, then he's not interested in fighting Pac, nor is he interested in making what would probably be a record breaking payday in the sport of boxing.

If i'm a boxer who's planning on fighting xyz for a payday of $50+ milllion dollars, and proving to the world who the best really is, you'd be damn skippy i'd be hoping he wins so that it maximizes the hype for the big showdown.

Go hang yourself. Oh yea. I don't really like Floyd FYI.

Comment

floyd was the only one trying to amek the fight happen between pac and himself. he compromised the most and gave into many demands while pac wouldnt give into one.

so this thread fails b/c pac has prove time and time again, he doesnt want to fight floyd
          Last edited by Pacquiao'd; 05-05-2011, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
            floyd was the only one trying to amek the fight happen between pac and himself. he compromised the most and gave into many demands while pac wouldnt give into one.

so this thread fails b/c pac has prove time and time again, he doesnt want to fight floyd
            hbo ross greenburg said that he didn't know why floyd turned down the pacquiao fight. floyd himself said later that there was no longer any issues with the drug testing. he went on a looooong vacation and his interest in boxing suddenly disappeared. which means the first one was all bluff. pac's mistake was not calling floyd's bluff early on. hope that helps.

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post
              hbo ross greenburg said that he didn't know why floyd turned down the pacquiao fight. floyd himself said later that there was no longer any issues with the drug testing. he went on a looooong vacation and his interest in boxing suddenly disappeared. which means the first one was all bluff. pac's mistake was not calling floyd's bluff early on. hope that helps.
              like floyd stated after the mosley fight. no test(without cut offs) no fight

Comment

Originally posted by Deevel916 View Post
                Wrong. When asked who he thought would win, Pac said Mosley. He never said that he hopes Mosley wins. Floyd on the other hand said he hopes Mosley wins. If so, then he's not interested in fighting Pac, nor is he interested in making what would probably be a record breaking payday in the sport of boxing.

If i'm a boxer who's planning on fighting xyz for a payday of $50+ milllion dollars, and proving to the world who the best really is, you'd be damn skippy i'd be hoping he wins so that it maximizes the hype for the big showdown.
                Don't be so naive. He also said in the interview he's watching Lady Gaga over Pacquiao Saturday night. Do you honestly believe him? >_>

Comment

Maybe Mayweather wants to fight the loser just like Manny does?

Comment

Originally posted by [KLTP] View Post
                    Don't be so naive. He also said in the interview he's watching Lady Gaga over Pacquiao Saturday night. Do you honestly believe him? >_>
                    of course they do

Comment

Originally posted by ThePuertoRican View Post
                      Floyd Mayweather = Coward
                      Manny Pacquiao = Cheater
                      Shane Mosley = Old
                      Mexicans = Also Cheaters
                      Puerto Ricans = The Greatest

Manny Pacquiao = Cheater
                      Shane Mosley = Old
                      Mexicans = Also Cheaters
                      Puerto Ricans = quitter