is there any flyweights here

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is there any flyweights here

a fight at 106 which is actually light flyweight im 15

thats a lil bit heavier than me im bout 44 kgs which is just under 100 pounds i think? how many fights have u had??

Comment

5 im 2-3 i had to fight the two toughest guys in my state which have been boxing for years but its no big deal i didint get humilated or knockout im a natural so by next with hard work im going to be the best in the state

Comment

sounds good, im 13 nearly 14 and im 0-1 right now yeah same i had 2 fight a prety good guy who was already experienced and i got screwed over by that scoring system neways hopefully fighting agen in march whens your next fight and what country ru in?

Comment

yeah i hate the scoring 2 i think its crap who throw more punches and some judges dont even score right iam a body puncher and hit hard for my weight i used to weigh 135 before coming down to 106 i hurt my opponents like they might come charging at me but that soon changes and i have them running and potshoting i usually fight every saturday but lately i havent fought because i havent sent for my usa boxing card to get renewed i am in the us ill try to put some of my matches on youtube

Comment

yeah when i fought i was banging him hard in the body and all he was doing is tapping me on the top of the head and he gets all the points

Comment

Working...
            X