Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oleksandr Usyk Blasts Tony Bellew For Knockout Win in Eight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm glad this overrated-overpaid clown Brit Tony Bellend is getting smashed!

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post

Lol when was this
      Last edited by TheIronMike; 11-10-2018, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheIronMike View Post
        Lol when was this

during the interview

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Usyk wins by KO in my opinion. Easy work. Usyk has the undefeated record against much stronger opposition and he has never been knocked down. Bellew has been knocked out. Bellew has lost twice at 175. Bellew has been hurt and knocked down numerous times.
          Usyk can KO them all early. He elects to milk their life force for experience, no kidding; that's the name of his game, that's why he's so good.

Comment

As much as I like Tony, this is not a popularity contest. I expect Usyk to detonate on him in a corner, following the pimpstamps blueprint. Get a few knockdowns, shake him up, then coast to the cards for experience.

Comment

I've got a lot riding on Usyk tonight, he IS the better fighter and SHOULD win. But this is boxing, Bellew while probably delusional has the right mind set and can crack pretty good so anything is possible, it's also at home for him and one of his close pals is the promoter....
              Still I expect a win from the Ukrainian and I'm rooting for him big too!
              Anyone got a stream for tonight? Had to cancel my sky so I could buy some over priced christmas crap for the kids....
              Last edited by The Surgeon; 11-10-2018, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Usyk will win but if it's by KO I expect it to be late when Bellew's strength and ability to draw breath are failing him.

Comment

Super hyped for this fight and decided to ignore all the negative bull**** on this forum during the build up.

I wouldn't bet against Tony but Usyk is on a different planet to everyone else.

Lets hope it's a war!

Comment

Bellew by KO

Comment

Riakporhe is a brutal KO waiting to happen

Comment

Working...
                      X