Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I gave the E.C.A. stack nicht posted about....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I gave the E.C.A. stack nicht posted about....

In the burning fat thread, nicht suggested people to take ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin for more energy, well I tried it this morning and here are the results.

I had to pass on the aspirin didnt have any in the house, so I set my alarm at 5am woke up took the ephedrine/caffeine pills and laid back down and about 20-30 minutes later, I couldnt get back to sleep so I knew it kicked in. However I laid in bed until about 6:30 and got up....No side effects so far and I rolled out of bed and was a bit shaky but caught myself running through the house....Went and did my workout (my workout today was my boxing routines I did 12 rounds of jump rope/heavy bag/speed bag/shadow boxing/ab work. Their was definatly a big difference as compared to my previous workouts, I will full of energy and more attentive. I noticed I was skipping the rope better and hitting the heavy bag better and even with my southpaw stance, I was hitting the bag a lot harder and was putting more punches together while shadowboxing...Along with my lateral movement the energy let me flow more freely...I did not tire at all really and only caught myself breathing a bit harder by the 10th round.....Also as I was more attentive I was hitting with more accuracy and could perfect everything I normally have trouble with....

Im still a bit buzzed by it and im sure it will wear off soon, but I definatly know it was working a lot better then when I was on stacker 2 w/ ephedra....

Overall GREAT STACK and recommend it to anyone, Only side effects was being a bit shaky but that was expected.

I gained better accuracy and hand and eye coordination
    Hit a lot harder and was able to put more punches together...

My dosage was

12.5mg ephedrine
    200mg caffeine

skipped on the aspirin though, although it just helps the nutrients get into your system faster, which I had no problem since I felt it about 20-30 minutes of taking it...

I plan on cycling it 2 weeks and then 1 week of and so on....

I recommend this to anyone, now hopefully I can get rid of this silly layer of fat around my stomach easier/faster...

Props to Nicht....

Originally posted by spinksjinx
    In the burning fat thread, nicht suggested people to take ephedrine/caffeine/aspirin for more energy, well I tried it this morning and here are the results.

I had to pass on the aspirin didnt have any in the house, so I set my alarm at 5am woke up took the ephedrine/caffeine pills and laid back down and about 20-30 minutes later, I couldnt get back to sleep so I knew it kicked in. However I laid in bed until about 6:30 and got up....No side effects so far and I rolled out of bed and was a bit shaky but caught myself running through the house....Went and did my workout (my workout today was my boxing routines I did 12 rounds of jump rope/heavy bag/speed bag/shadow boxing/ab work. Their was definatly a big difference as compared to my previous workouts, I will full of energy and more attentive. I noticed I was skipping the rope better and hitting the heavy bag better and even with my southpaw stance, I was hitting the bag a lot harder and was putting more punches together while shadowboxing...Along with my lateral movement the energy let me flow more freely...I did not tire at all really and only caught myself breathing a bit harder by the 10th round.....Also as I was more attentive I was hitting with more accuracy and could perfect everything I normally have trouble with....

Im still a bit buzzed by it and im sure it will wear off soon, but I definatly know it was working a lot better then when I was on stacker 2 w/ ephedra....

Overall GREAT STACK and recommend it to anyone, Only side effects was being a bit shaky but that was expected.

I gained better accuracy and hand and eye coordination
    Hit a lot harder and was able to put more punches together...

My dosage was

12.5mg ephedrine
    200mg caffeine

skipped on the aspirin though, although it just helps the nutrients get into your system faster, which I had no problem since I felt it about 20-30 minutes of taking it...

I plan on cycling it 2 weeks and then 1 week of and so on....

I recommend this to anyone, now hopefully I can get rid of this silly layer of fat around my stomach easier/faster...

Props to Nicht....
    Ha ha! no wonder your only suppose to take 100mg of caffeine per hour. I read you should only take 200mg after a couple of weeks of 100mg!

I have been doing it for a week and it works well, the only problem is it stops you from having a dump!!

It will help you lose weight, but if remember correctly you didnt have any excess weight when you posted your picture!! Where the **** will you lose it from??

Comment

Originally posted by elveiel
      Ha ha! no wonder your only suppose to take 100mg of caffeine per hour. I read you should only take 200mg after a couple of weeks of 100mg!

I have been doing it for a week and it works well, the only problem is it stops you from having a dump!!

It will help you lose weight, but if remember correctly you didnt have any excess weight when you posted your picture!! Where the **** will you lose it from??

Wasnt for weight purposes, I wanted to see how my activity level went...I still have a bit around the back waist from showing my abs...

Comment

Wasnt for weight purposes, I wanted to see how my activity level went...I still have a bit around the back waist from showing my abs...
        Well that will be gone in a couple of days!!

Its improves your activity but leaves you with a really dry mouth, Creatine is quite good but it doesnt give you the same kick that caffeine does.

Did you feel your heart racing after taking it? when i first did the stack it was beating really fast.

Comment

Originally posted by elveiel
          Well that will be gone in a couple of days!!

Its improves your activity but leaves you with a really dry mouth, Creatine is quite good but it doesnt give you the same kick that caffeine does.

Did you feel your heart racing after taking it? when i first did the stack it was beating really fast.

I havent had dry mouth, but then again I always am chewing gum or something...Recently I have been on those aquadrops kick...The candy that makes your mouth hydrate good stuff.....

I've been on creatine it just made me bloat up and I didnt like it...It did increase my lifts a little bit but soon as I went off so did the heavier lifting, plus it broke me out with acne pretty bad......

No I havent had any complications with it really except when I wasnt moving around I was shaking like crazy....

But soon as I started exercising HOLY CRAP did I take off....I was doing things I didnt think was possible lol....

Comment

what ephedrine did you take and where did you get it from

Comment

sorry spinx thought u was someone else

i searched for primatine on yahoo and yah it does have ephedrine
              im going to go pick it up prob monday or tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5
                what ephedrine did you take and where did you get it from

Too kill to birds with one stone.

"primatene is that right

that caffine pills and asprine all 3 together inthe mourning once a day
                with low carb diet and excercise and i wil drop the weight?"

1 primatene
                1 aspirin
                1 caffeine

Take it like this....Say you normally get up at 6:30 set your clock for 5 and get up at 5 take the pills w/ water and go back to bed and then go back to sleep...You will wake up just wanting to explode.

http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/detail?prodid=238123&previousURI=/CVSApp/cvs/gateway/search?ActiveCat=499^Query=primatene

Comment

ima go see if they have it at rite aid tomm

on rite aid site they have it with 60 tabs for 10 bucks
                  http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...BUY-PLST-0-CAT

i dont think they have caffine pills though
                  any substatutes i can get for that
                  Last edited by boxer2k5; 10-17-2004, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer2k5
                    ima go see if they have it at rite aid tomm

on rite aid site they have it with 60 tabs for 10 bucks
                    http://www.drugstore.com/products/pr...BUY-PLST-0-CAT

i dont think they have caffine pills though
                    any substatutes i can get for that

Not bad, I picked mine up cheap at cvs...But thats because I get a discount their so *swish* but pretty good stuff so far.

Comment

Working...
                    X