Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury-Braun Strowman Official For October 31, Crown Jewel

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury-Braun Strowman Official For October 31, Crown Jewel

It's official. During a Friday press conference at T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, WWE officially announced Brock Lesnar vs. Cain Velasquez and Tyson Fury vs. Braun Strowman for WWE's Crown Jewel event on October 31 in Saudi Arabia. The WWE have been shooting angles between Fury and Strowman since last Friday.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Fat Fury the Gypsy Queen will knock this bum out!

Comment

Fury has the trash talking nailed but he looked awkward and uncomfortable when he was pretend fighting. The fake headbutts were especially bad

Comment

Fury is a star, Wilder doing radio interviews lol.

Comment

Originally posted by tophat1 View Post
          Fury has the trash talking nailed but he looked awkward and uncomfortable when he was pretend fighting. The fake headbutts were especially bad
          Haha it looked terrible.

That said, those wrestlers go through intense training schools to make those things look realistic and sell moves too.

Plus it’s not like when Floyd was there had the big show letting Floyd actually hit him. I don’t think those folk want to be cracked by a heavyweight boxer.

Comment

I like the part where it says "After a scripted war of words, the two engaged in a brawl". Why the fu.ck is this on boxingscene? Lol

Comment

I'm praying that this roided-up monster Braun doesn't accidentally rip Fury's cut open... or snap one of his fingers like a twig.... or dislocate his shoulder while he's throwing him around like a rag doll. Please Braun, go easy on him. He's got a score to settle with the Bronze Bomber.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                Haha it looked terrible.

That said, those wrestlers go through intense training schools to make those things look realistic and sell moves too.

Plus it’s not like when Floyd was there had the big show letting Floyd actually hit him. I don’t think those folk want to be cracked by a heavyweight boxer.
                Are punches with the fists allowed in WWE wrestling?

I know it's all fake, but do they have any (fake) rules?

Comment

what a ***************ing joke

Comment

Make that money while u can Fury! Because once Wilder brutally KO's yo goofy ******ed ostrich looking azz, u will be fighting at the county fair where u belong! Lol

Comment

Working...
                    X