Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jacobs: Canelo Beating Golovkin Doesn't Mean He'll Beat Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jacobs: Canelo Beating Golovkin Doesn't Mean He'll Beat Me

Fighter A beats Fighter B, who in turn beats Fighter C. Therefore, Fighter A is a lock to beat Fighter C, right? Danny Jacobs isn't trying to hear any of that. The two-time middleweight titlist is locked in for the biggest in-ring challenge of his career as he squares off with reigning World (lineal) champion Saul Canelo' Alvarez. Their May 4 clash will stream live on DAZN from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, where Alvarez will headline for the fifth time in his career, all coming in his last seven starts beginning with his May '16 knockout win over Amir Khan in the first-ever boxing event at the venue.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I think Jacobs is very live in this fight. He presents a combination of traits Canelo hasn't seen yet.

Comment

Who cares, you can put in a career best performance and youll still get robbed. Zero interest in this or any canelo fight.

Comment

This will be a good fight. Canelo is a great counter puncher and Jacobs is all around pretty solid. I will go with Canelo in 9.

Comment

I like this fight .

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
            Who cares, you can put in a career best performance and youll still get robbed. Zero interest in this or any canelo fight.
            And yet here you are to tell us you care so little

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              And yet here you are to tell us you care so little
              Canelo hurt the guy in his profile pic. Of course he doesn’t care, nor cares for boxing style. Any boxing purist envies Canelo’s Ring IQ and style. Or else what’s the point of watching boxing. Ask why boxing teenagers learn and admire guys like Canelo or Ward. There are certain fundamentals they are trying to master aside from style.

Comment

Definitely he has a shot, he would have a better shot coming in as a cruiserweight like the one Golovkin faced BUT he's still a formidable and dangerous opponent.

I'm looking forward to the fight!

Comment

Damn. Good reason why UFC is taking over.

Comment

still buttsore that Canelo beat the Mexican Style out this man

Sent him running out the ring with a broken face, no belt, his trainer telling him he lost, and his manhood snatched away after he ran from a Mexican Style fight he begged for.

Comment

Working...
                    X