Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you think will be the next big franchise to dicontinue?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think will be the next big franchise to dicontinue?

Metal Gear Solid and Halo have both come to an end (spin off's aside)

I think Final Fantasy should be next, it's been on a downward spiral for some time, FF13 was mind-numbingly close to being an average jrpg.

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
    Metal Gear Solid and Halo have both come to an end (spin off's aside)

I think Final Fantasy should be next, it's been on a downward spiral for some time, FF13 was mind-numbingly close to being an average jrpg.
    you forgot god of war franchise also ended

Comment

Originally posted by turok11 View Post
      you forgot god of war franchise also ended
      oh, actually i didn't know that was the last one.

quite a few big guns closing up shop this year.

Comment

Mass Effect 3 will be the end of the story, they may do some spinoffs but i doubt it.

Ones that NEED to go are Kane and Lynch and Army of two, garbage games, the fact that they even made sequels to these pieces of **** boggles the mind.

Comment

Originally posted by Equilibrium View Post
          Mass Effect 3 will be the end of the story, they may do some spinoffs but i doubt it.

Ones that NEED to go are Kane and Lynch and Army of two, garbage games, the fact that they even made sequels to these pieces of **** boggles the mind.
          Those games aren't great, but sometimes you want to play a 2 player shooter campaign mode and there aren't that many of them.

Comment

They should all be retired, the industry is in desperate need of some originality.

Comment

Working...
            X