my introduction and I want to turn PRO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my introduction and I want to turn PRO

hi everyone I'm new here
    my name is Josh I'm 18 years old and I live in Trumann (Arkansas)

my favorite boxer is Ali my style is also like his...... I box with my hands down but I'm more aggressive than Ali
    I also like bruce lee alot becuz he meant so much to martial arts and also sugar ray robinson becuz hes the best boxer of all time..... my friends actually call me sugar ray spence
    I'm also very religious like a lot of boxers btw God is always first in my life

I'm 6'1 and weigh around 160 lbs

I've been boxing for a long time as an amateur now but I'm running out of competition so I was wondering how hard it is to turn pro

any feedback pls thx??------

very hard,dont bother just sit back and enjoy watching

Comment

Originally posted by mrboxer View Post
      very hard,dont bother just sit back and enjoy watching
      but I think it cud rly work out for me cuz I still havent been beaten in an amateur fight and everyone that sees me box always says im a natural

Comment

watch it on tv it will be entertaining,then you could watch reruns of the beverly hillbillies
        Last edited by mrboxer; 09-04-2009, 02:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by dante1613 View Post
          but I think it cud rly work out for me cuz I still havent been beaten in an amateur fight and everyone that sees me box always says im a natural
          What's your amateur record?

Comment

it has to be a good one

Comment

if your so good then you should have a good trainer to answer this for you.

Comment

but more likely you just backyard box with friends and they suck so you think your a natural. good luck kid ali.

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
                  if your so good then you should have a good trainer to answer this for you.
                  well I have no trainer cuz there is no boxing gym nearby but I thaught myself boxing by watching videos etc.... and I'm by far the best boxer in the neighbourhood I have an amateur fight record of 50-0 so I really want to become pro becuz I heard guys like De La Hoya had 200-5 records or something and I have not even 1 loss yet

Comment

Originally posted by sammiza567 View Post
                    but more likely you just backyard box with friends and they suck so you think your a natural. good luck kid ali.
                    no most of the people I box with watch boxing too and know the proper techniques... and theyve watched a lot of pros and say I should turn pro too given my amateur record so far

Comment

Working...
                    X