No announcement yet.

“Or what?!” ....”Or this!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• “Or what?!” ....”Or this!”

Columbus Ohio cop slugs confrontational dad after a call of shots fired. Cops to,d his wife to back away for a crime scene, which she does, and then her husband comes charging up to the cop repeatedly shouting g “Or what?” A second cop spins him around they stand off for a couple second and then cop punches him in the face. The man is then tackled and arrested for disorderly conduct and obstruction of a crime scene. The incident is now under investigation.

Imo, it appears the cop hit back a second too late. The danger appeared over.

The guy had clearly missed, and didn't appear to be swinging again.

Now the cop could have tackled the guy and arrested him for assault (or attempted assault) on a police officer and he'd have been ok.

To me; it looked like the cop was (rightly) ticked off the guy swung at him, and he thought about it a second and smacked the guy.

If you ask me, that would have been a justified response had it been a regular citizen, but I think a police officer should know better.

Comment

this is why your police officers get shot up

a few years back, when that disgruntled vet took his anger out on the US police force and killed a dozen cops..... everyone knew why that happened

EVERYONE

it is impossible to feel sorry for heavy-handed authoritarian police

hard luck for them

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        this is why your police officers get shot up

a few years back, when that disgruntled vet took his anger out on the US police force and killed a dozen cops..... everyone knew why that happened

EVERYONE

it is impossible to feel sorry for heavy-handed authoritarian police

hard luck for them
        While the cop over-reacted, is was the other guy who did start the whole thing.

And that's why idiots like him sometimes do get shot, justifiably, by police.

But in this guy's case, he was quite lucky.

He tried (though he failed) to assault a police officer and only suffered a single punch to the face.

In return; he will in all likelihood get a nice settlement, and be a minor local celebrity for the rest of his life.
        Last edited by jaded; 06-12-2019, 12:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          While the cop over-reacted, is was the other guy who did start the whole thing.

And that's why idiots like him sometimes do get shot, justifiably, by police.

But in this guy's case, he was quite lucky.

He tried (though he failed) to assault a police officer and only suffered a single punch to the face.

In return; he will in all likelihood get a nice settlement, and be a minor local celebrity for the rest of his life.

I'm pretty sure a lot of ghetto rats would love to be in his shoes right about now.

people get sick of watching police brutality

they start developing a hatred for oppression and authority

then... when it happens to the wrong person, or to someone they know... snap

I am white, and I do not live in the USA... and yet, I know exactly why that black veteran flipped out and started blowing cops away

EVERYONE who was capable of reading the paper, or watching the evening news, for the 2 years prior..... knew exactly why that happened

all I am saying is... you reap what you sow, that is how life works

Comment

I am white, and I do not live in the USA... and yet, I know exactly why that black veteran flipped out and started blowing cops away

EVERYONE who was capable of reading the paper, or watching the evening news, for the 2 years prior..... knew exactly why that happened

Where was the police brutality here before the man threw a punch at the police officer?

As to reaping what you sow, that is absolutely true.

You reap what you sow.

But we dont hold one man responsible for the wrongs committed by another man.

That's not what civilized people do.

Comment

Do you give a cop your I’d when he asks for it if he knows you have a gun and asks you not to reach for do you do it anyway do pull away as he is searching you and or run ?In America the media is entirely liberal and anything do do with police They do everything they can to raise racial tension and blame the cops .There are definitely bad cops and bad shootings but there are a lot of situations like what happened in St. Louis where the media inflamed the citizens with there slanted coverage every day about the racist cop to the point they were rioting.In the end the testimony of mostly blacks is what set the cop free.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                Where was the police brutality here before the man threw a punch at the police officer?

As to reaping what you sow, that is absolutely true.

You reap what you sow.

But we dont hold one man responsible for the wrongs committed by another man.

That's not what civilized people do.

the police force is viewed as a single entity

the actions of one, reflect on them all

which is exactly how they view minorities, right ?

this is a " culture " issue..... and the culture in a lot of US police departments is pretty damn vile, according to MANY informers/whistle-blowers
                Last edited by aboutfkntime; 06-12-2019, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                  Do you give a cop your I’d when he asks for it if he knows you have a gun and asks you not to reach for do you do it anyway do pull away as he is searching you and or run ?In America the media is entirely liberal and anything do do with police They do everything they can to raise racial tension and blame the cops .There are definitely bad cops and bad shootings but there are a lot of situations like what happened in St. Louis where the media inflamed the citizens with there slanted coverage every day about the racist cop to the point they were rioting.In the end the testimony of mostly blacks is what set the cop free.

a lot of the problems started back with Rodney King

people know that was not an isolated incident

now there is only mistrust and contempt

in the two years prior to that vet killing all of those cops..... it seemed like police were shooting innocent people every other week

all I am saying is..... not surprised at all that happened

truth be known, the problem was evident way back during the vietnam war when the US government shot all of those innocent kids at Kent State

they are so obviously, and so seriously, on the wrong track

when I hear of all these innocent people being shot and killed, and the police justification is..... "I was scared for my life"..... but then you find out the truth, and an unarmed man got shot in the back..... or 6 officers opened fire and killed an innocent man who was asleep in his car..... it is hard not to think of them as pvssies and cowards.....

when your duty is to " protect and serve "..... and yet your primary goal is to make it home alive, even at the expense of innocent lives..... then you are simply not the right man for the job.....

#hardenupyoufknpvssies
                  #responsibleforEVERYround
                  #responsiblemeansACCOUNTABLE

Comment

the police force is viewed as a single entity

the actions of one, reflect on them all

which is exactly how they view minorities, right ?

this is a " culture " issue..... and the culture in a lot of US police departments is pretty damn vile, according to MANY informers/whistle-blowers
                    Again, we dont punish one man for the wrongs of another, even if both men happen to work the same jobs.

What part of this are you not understanding?

Surely you arent saying we hold all members of a group responsible for the actions of a few, are you???

Because thats typically the 'logic' behind people who try and justify racism, notably against black people.

Remember, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Comment

Working...
                    X