Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Or what?!” ....”Or this!”

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

police brutality. worse than rodney king. far worse. imho.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      Again, we dont punish one man for the wrongs of another, even if both men happen to work the same jobs.

What part of this are you not understanding?

Surely you arent saying we hold all members of a group responsible for the actions of a few, are you???

Because thats typically the 'logic' behind people who try and justify racism, notably against black people.

who is " we " ? ..... because, that veteran DID hold the entire police force accountable for the actions of their officers..... so..... it appears that he, is not "we"

the culture of violence, and loss of innocent lives..... was not only allowed to continue, it occurred in MANY departments in MANY different states..... so, who do you think that disgruntled veteran should hold accountable, if not the police force who..... 1) permitted that behavior..... 2) did not change that behavior.....?

you insisting...... "no, that does not happen"..... or even, "no, that should not happen"..... did not prevent it from happening, and will not prevent it from happening in the future

a company, or even department, are 100% responsible (therefore, accountable) for the actions of their employee's..... which is why companies get sued because of the actions of their employee's all the time

and if you sue the police..... you sue the police department, not the individual officer.... so, they ARE accountable for the actions of their officers

also.....

officers who permit that culture of violence from their fellow officers, deserve to be tarred with the same brush

Remember, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

correct..... that vet had enough, so he cooked some goose

you reap what you sow..... is how life works
      Last edited by aboutfkntime; 06-12-2019, 06:30 PM.

Comment

Punch was totally uncalled for. While saying that, what did this dude think was gonna happen running up on an officer yelling at him? Cop told his wife not to go in there and his wife turned around and walked away.
        Last edited by Rip Chudd; 06-12-2019, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          who is " we " ?
          Civilized human beings.

I've already stated that, so please try and keep up.

If you read what I say instead of just copying and pasting your same diatribes over and over, you'd have likely caught it the first time.

Now, can you please finally address why you condone one man being punished for the wrongs of other men who happen to work the same job?

And I dont need to hear about a mentally defective veteran who shot up a bunch of innocent police officers again.

I heard you the first time you said it. Its irrelevant, btw.

And you repeating it over and over wont answer the simple questions I've posed to you.

Please move the discourse forward, as opposed to endless circles.

Comment

On an annual basis; are more police officers killed in the line of duty, or more people killed by police officers in unjustified shootings?

Grab the data and you tell me.

That'll tell you straight up on which side the problem lies....

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
              Punch was totally uncalled for. While saying that, what did this dude think was gonna happen running up on an officer yelling at him? Cop told his wife not to go in there and his wife turned around and walked away.
              Pretty much this.

Its obvious tensions are gonna be high in situations like these.

No need to punch the guy, he wasn't a threat

Comment

Imo, it appears the cop hit back a second too late. The danger appeared over.

The guy had clearly missed, and didn't appear to be swinging again.

Now the cop could have tackled the guy and arrested him for assault (or attempted assault) on a police officer and he'd have been ok.

To me; it looked like the cop was (rightly) ticked off the guy swung at him, and he thought about it a second and smacked the guy.

If you ask me, that would have been a justified response had it been a regular citizen, but I think a police officer should know better.
                second time I ever agree with you.

the idiot deserved the punch. But the cop shouldn't have punched him at that instance.

Comment

Professionals should never behave like the average person. Explain to the dude what's going on. Not engage in a pissing contest.

Cop should get a week vacation w/o pay.
                  Troublemaker got what he was looking for.

Comment

Civilized human beings.

you mean... civilized human beings do not kill innocent people ?

because yea, I think that was also his point

I've already stated that, so please try and keep up.

If you read what I say instead of just copying and pasting your same diatribes over and over, you'd have likely caught it the first time.

Now, can you please finally address why you condone one man being punished for the wrongs of other men who happen to work the same job?

I did, but you said I was..... " pasting your same diatribes "

the culture of violence, and loss of innocent lives..... was not only allowed to continue, it occurred in MANY departments throughout MANY different states.....

..... so, who do you think that disgruntled veteran should hold accountable, if not the police force who..... 1) allowed that culture to develop..... 2) made no effort to change that culture, despite the fact that innocent people were being killed.....?

a company is 100% responsible (therefore, accountable) for the actions of its employees..... which is why companies get sued because of the actions of their employees all the time

and if you sue the police..... you sue the police department, not the individual officer.... so, they ARE accountable for the actions of their officers

also.....

officers who permit that culture of violence from their fellow officers, deserve to be tarred with the same brush

And I dont need to hear about a mentally defective veteran who shot up a bunch of innocent police officers again.

I heard you the first time you said it. Its irrelevant, btw.

And you repeating it over and over wont answer the simple questions I've posed to you.

Please move the discourse forward, as opposed to endless circles.

it is endless because you do not see, or admit, the problem

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Columbus Ohio cop slugs confrontational dad after a call of shots fired. Cops to,d his wife to back away for a crime scene, which she does, and then her husband comes charging up to the cop repeatedly shouting g “Or what?” A second cop spins him around they stand off for a couple second and then cop punches him in the face. The man is then tackled and arrested for disorderly conduct and obstruction of a crime scene. The incident is now under investigation.

So the guy was initially upset because a cop was talking to his wife, ..."trying to tell her what to do" ...lol

Agree with what someone said the other day, there are particular problems both with black culture and with cop culture, but then, I don't live in USA so I can't really speak to this video too much. USA seems to be a good source for video-clips of this kind, though

Comment

Working...
                      X