Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly, Ortiz and Arreola would've TKO'd AJ Too...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, Ortiz and Arreola would've TKO'd AJ Too...

Styles make fights.

Ortiz is simply too skilled. I have always said WIlder's win over Ortiz(Who finished Jennings) is better than 41 yr old Wlad (Struggled with Jennings).

AJ is wide open for the left hand. Ortiz would catch him sooner or later.

Arreola is basically a bigger and rangier version of Andy Ruiz. He has very good punch resistance, fast hands and quick combos. Also great Stamina. If AJ hurts him and decides to get him out of there. I could easily see Arreola knocking AJ out in an exchange similar to Ruiz.

Keep dreaming you Arsehole

Comment

Originally posted by thecomedian2 View Post
      Keep dreaming you Arsehole
      100% dead serious

Comment

Arreola is slow AF and would have been beaten like a pinata all night until being stopped

Comment

Both might well have been knocked out in the 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Arreola is slow AF and would have been beaten like a pinata all night until being stopped
            Arreola is lame, from his last fight I reckon Dave Allen would be a good match up and I'd probably favour Allen.

Comment

It was Ruiz's speed that won him the fight. Ortiz and Arreola are like tortoise.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadShots View Post
                Styles make fights.

Ortiz is simply too skilled. I have always said WIlder's win over Ortiz(Who finished Jennings) is better than 41 yr old Wlad (Struggled with Jennings).

AJ is wide open for the left hand. Ortiz would catch him sooner or later.

Arreola is basically a bigger and rangier version of Andy Ruiz. He has very good punch resistance, fast hands and quick combos. Also great Stamina. If AJ hurts him and decides to get him out of there. I could easily see Arreola knocking AJ out in an exchange similar to Ruiz.
                King Kong would have a chance but not a scrub like Chris Arreola!

Comment

I think Ortiz might have. Ortiz might have done it in the UK too. Not Chris though.

Comment

Arreola maybe pre Stiverne would have been interesting. He is shot now but he could bang back then and had a solid chin.

Comment

Working...
                    X