No announcement yet.

The Pit Bulls Strike Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pit Bulls Strike Again

LAKE TILLERY, N.C. — Authorities say a 66-year-old North Carolina woman was attacked and killed by two pit bulls while she was taking a walk.

In a statement, Montgomery County Sheriff Chris Watkins said the attack occurred Thursday.

Watkins says the woman’s husband reported her missing after she did not return home from her walk. She was discovered hours later dead on the side of an unused road.

Authorities found two pit bulls that had they believe had taken part in the attack. The dogs have been quarantined.

https://nypost.com/2018/08/11/woman-...it-bulls-cops/

That's the pits.

Comment

I had a pitbull. She ran away though

Comment

She was a nice dog. Her name was Nikita

Comment

They good doggies really doe....

Comment

North Carolina?

I guess it's true. You can take the dog out of the hood but you can't take the hood out of the dog smh.

Comment

pits are not pets. the only way to prevent this is to outlaw them or charge the owner with the victims injuries or death.

"It's how you raise them" doe..

Comment

Funny the other day I watched this video.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
                  pits are not pets. the only way to prevent this is to outlaw them or charge the owner with the victims injuries or death.

"It's how you raise them" doe..
                  I've owned several Pitbulls from a young age. I am currently 44 and I will say that owning a Bully breed isn't for the weak natured or the irresponsible. If you do not train them correctly it will bite you in the ass or worse someone else. However if raised and trained properly you will be hard pressed to find a better canine companion.

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore View Post
                    Funny the other day I watched this video.

Typical urban dog owner. People teach their dogs to be aggressive for protection but don't know how to train them to stop. Once that person lost possession of the leash it was all their fault. Horrible to watch, hope they fry that bastard and shot those dogs.

Comment

Working...
                    X