No announcement yet.

multi vitamins

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multi vitamins

How does everyone feel about Animal Pak multi vitamins, and also has anyone tried them,if so what were your results. Another things is im trying to lose like 6 pounds that seem not to want to go no where i was thinking about the Animal cut does anyone have anything on that.

Knowing nothing about you here's what I recommend;

- Buy some scales which tell you your body fat. If you're finding it hard to lose those lbs it might be because your weight is mostly muscle.

- Unless you're boxing and want to cut to a particular weight forget about lbs, work on body-fat %. You see, you might go out running, swimming, using the punch bag, doing weights, EVERYTHING and those lbs just don't seem to drop...The reason? You're cutting the fat but replacing it with muscle - which is a good thing. So, hell, you might even gain weight! Doesn't mean you're gaining fat. So, if it's for just health forget about lbs and watch your body-fat %, you'll see that you're doing much better than you think.

- Vitamins you should take. i) Zinc - a MUST, it's great for rebuilding muscle and the immune system, most males are deficient. ii) Calcium - recent reports show that muscle fatigue and lack of growth can come from small leaks of calcium and subsequent calcium deficiency. iii) Vitamin C - General purpose, cleans out the system and helps with fatigue. iiii) B-12 - Good for your blood, heart and brain.

Don't bother with the "multi-vitamins" I never trust them. Just buy it as separate boxes, get a box of zinc and and one of b-12. Drink plenty of milk and eat your good lean meat for your calcium and iron. If you don't think you're getting enough vitamin c then get some of that, you can get it in the fizzy things you put in the water, they're ok. DO NOT over-do the vitamin c, too much results in a flushing of the system causing imbalances with other vitamins and minerals.

Forget about all of these fat-cutting bull**** products, the only way is work. They make millions and millions by advertising crap. Regular exercise, good vitamins, burn more calories than you take in and viola, you'll cut your body fat.
    Last edited by JayCoe; 09-25-2009, 02:08 PM.

Comment

really good anything that is mulit is good

Comment

Animal Pak isn't needed, thats for more hardcore lifters. Optimum Nutrition Opti-Men and Controlled Labs Orange Triad are the main two I'd look at.

Comment

no multi vitamin is bad for you, a complete diet fruits and veggies plus a multi is good. Get your levels checked to see if you're getting to much of the stuff thats not good for you.

Comment

Get a whole food Multi. It's easier on the stomach and the body better utilize the nutrients.

Animal Pak, like it's been said, isn't necessary unless you are a hardcore lifter.

Comment

Does anyone know what Vitamin B does? obviously heard of it before, but does anyone know its purpose? thanks

**12 hour energy claims to have "B Vitamins for energy" but that was said to be not true.

Comment

Originally posted by MJ406 View Post
                Does anyone know what Vitamin B does? obviously heard of it before, but does anyone know its purpose? thanks

**12 hour energy claims to have "B Vitamins for energy" but that was said to be not true.
                Energy, Stress, Metabolism, CSN function

Comment

Theres like 12 diffrent b vitamins

like b6 or b12 or b3 aka niacin

cleaners and energy mainly found in sports type stuff

Comment

well I've heard of B12 ... and you can even get a B-12 injection I believe.

but pregnant women are not allowed.

Comment

Working...
                    X