Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: DAZN Reveals $99.99 Yearly Plan, Monthly Increase to $19.99

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: DAZN Reveals $99.99 Yearly Plan, Monthly Increase to $19.99

If you already subscribe to DAZN, you will have received much of this information in an email Thursday afternoon. If you're considering subscribing or have been hesitant to do so, what you need to know is that the emerging streaming service has made some alterations to its subscription packages. Since its official launch in the United States with the Anthony Joshua-Alexander Povetkin fight September 22, DAZN has offered mostly boxing and MMA content for a monthly subscription cost of $9.99 per month.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

Will they still be offering their 1 month free trial period? I've been pocketing that waiting for a Wilder-Joshua or Canelo mega fight.

Comment

Good call Deontay!!! Good call!!! I have been saying it for months that they are heavily in the red with what they are spending and not getting back with subscribers! Now the rates have DOUBLED along with commercials. If you think this is the last price hike I have some beachfront property in Arizona to sell you......SUCKERS

Comment

Current members can stick to 9.99 till March 2020

Still cheap considering how much of a rip off showtime ppvs are

People would pay for a few 70 fights per year but this is way cheaper

Comment

100$ a year is still great value. I have no problem paying that.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              Will they still be offering their 1 month free trial period? I've been pocketing that waiting for a Wilder-Joshua or Canelo mega fight.
              Thanks what i want to know also.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Good call Deontay!!! Good call!!! I have been saying it for months that they are heavily in the red with what they are spending and not getting back with subscribers! Now the rates have DOUBLED along with commercials. If you think this is the last price hike I have some beachfront property in Arizona to sell you......SUCKERS
                Yeah instead we can pay 75$ for one PPV. You the real sucker.

Comment

Lol... Eddie Spaghetti... u P.O.S!!!! Lol. If u signed Wilder, I'll be like Samwell Tarley from Game of Thrones.."I yield, please, no more!. " Lol. I got a feeling big baby is going to spoil the party. Lol.
                  Last edited by 5000boxing; 03-21-2019, 12:10 PM.

Comment

The $99.99 yearly plan is fine by me. But that number will scare a lot of new subscribers. Those that prefer the month to month plan are going to be scared from the new price point.

Those that are hardcore boxing fans and don't plan on unsubscribing anytime soon? Well, this new deal is actually better. So yeah, fair to say it doesn't bother me one bit.

Comment

Working...
                    X