No announcement yet.

motivating quotes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• motivating quotes

I was just looking on the net for some quotes and decided to ask on here. Any quotes that motivate you or make you feel better are allowed. Ill start with a few.

'Fortune favours the brave'-Publius Terrence

Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them-a desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.
    Muhammad Ali

'Every artist was first an amateur'-Ralph Waldo Emerson

What really motivates me is listentin to fighters introductions.but only when Michael buffet does it.

Oscar dela hoya and roy jones have the best ones, and floyds is a good one.

As for quotes it has to be Mike tysons..

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"

Comment

I used to lift weights with a guy who, when I was stalling out, would growl, "Don't you lie to me." I hear that voice in my head even today, when I'm getting to that can't-lift-my-arms tired point.

Another one I keep in my head is, "You can't die from this. You'll pass out, first."

He was full of motivational quotes.

Comment

"fate loves the fearless"

and something that pumps me up when im fighting is to just talk a lot of ****. "you better cover up, or im gonna hurt ya!"

Comment

i watch all roy jones fights ...

Comment

Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price.
            ~lombardi

If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today.
            ~lou holtz

Comment

"To be the man... you gotta beat... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! the man..."
              -The Nature Boy

Comment

"Get the **** up ***** or Ima beat the **** outta you" - Me

Comment

i like music better

Comment

u got knocked the fark out! ...Chris Tucker

Comment

Working...