No announcement yet.

Favorite piece of equipement

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite piece of equipement

If you had to choose between a heavy bag, a speed ball, a punching ball and so on...

Which one woud be your favorite trainings equipement?

my favorite toy in the gym is the double end bag. Its a inflated leather ball that is suspended from the ceiling and the floor on elastic bands. When you punch it it flys around in all different directions and for beginners it will be hard to land that follow up right hand. Ive played with it for years and am able to move around it throwing combos and such. The cool thing about this apperatice is that after you punch it and it comes flying back in your direction, you can stay close to it and slip the shot, or the ball speeding towards your face. Slip the shot, counter with your own shots and continue moving about the bag. I would love to have onr of these set up at my pad. Its good for endurance and building blinding speed with your combos. Put the defensive slips in between your shots and you got it down.

Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin1
      my favorite toy in the gym is the double end bag. Its a inflated leather ball that is suspended from the ceiling and the floor on elastic bands. When you punch it it flys around in all different directions and for beginners it will be hard to land that follow up right hand. Ive played with it for years and am able to move around it throwing combos and such. The cool thing about this apperatice is that after you punch it and it comes flying back in your direction, you can stay close to it and slip the shot, or the ball speeding towards your face. Slip the shot, counter with your own shots and continue moving about the bag. I would love to have onr of these set up at my pad. Its good for endurance and building blinding speed with your combos. Put the defensive slips in between your shots and you got it down.

Rockin'
      Hey Rockin, i never got a chance to speak to you, cos you had a break, just as i was getting started here.

I heard you were pro for a while or something. Could you tell me your name, i was gonna check it up on boxrec, but i didnt know your name.

And i would agree, the double end bag is probably my favourite piece of equipment. Simply cos its a big challenge, so i enjoy trying to make something of it.

Cheers.

Comment

Cheers to you all too. I like the speed bag best.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodgers=Bust
          Cheers to you all too. I like the speed bag best.
          You dont box. How would you know what a speed bag is?

Comment

My favorites are the heavy bag and the double end bag.

Comment

It's interesting! I was thinking most favorite tool would be the heavy bag for alround workout.

Comment

Heavy Bag anyday of the week. u get faster, stronger, more stamina and its dam fun to move the bag around

Comment

Has anyone experiences with Heavy Maize Balls, Body Snatchers, Opponents and such equipement?

Comment

Working...
                  X