No announcement yet.

Andy doesn't look good to me. Lost too much weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andy doesn't look good to me. Lost too much weight

I think Joshua is making a mistake by also coming in small. The old, come forward juggernaut Joshua would destroy this version of Andy Ruiz.

I was just watching a training video and Ruiz's punches don't have the same velocity they had before the first fight. My thing is if it isn't broke, why fix it? It was up to Joshua to make the adjustment, not Ruiz.

Anyway, for all intents and purposes, Ruiz will be a weaker version of himself, but that may be nullified if Joshua comes in as a weaker version of himself.

Just my thoughts.

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

Andy doesn't look good to me. Lost too much weight

(...)
    Just my thoughts.
    I don't know what your thoughts have to do with reality...

... Ruiz lost pretty much shit, tbh... but not weight...

Comment

people are ****ing stupid. Dude said he lost 10 pounds, which is nothing for that fat ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
        people are ****ing stupid. Dude said he lost 10 pounds, which is nothing for that fat ****.
        ... Now, tbh, the post-truth "era" is based on zero empirical evidence...

Comment

Went from 100 Snickers a day cut back to 90. Risky gameplan

Comment

The 'old' Joshua is a 235lb beast. That's the weight he should be at.

Comment

Anthony Joshua will weigh in between 242-46 pounds, no dramatic changes.

All of the weight dropping regarding Joshua, has been completely made up by certain sections of the boxing community. Joshua is not the type of fighter who obsesses over his weight 'You train and then whatever weight you are? That is your fighting weight etc'.

Comment

Much ado about nothing.

Comment

Bro he looks no different has more snap and quicker head movements if anything.

https://youtu.be/dLvS0fhS9DI

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
                    I think Joshua is making a mistake by also coming in small. The old, come forward juggernaut Joshua would destroy this version of Andy Ruiz.

I was just watching a training video and Ruiz's punches don't have the same velocity they had before the first fight. My thing is if it isn't broke, why fix it? It was up to Joshua to make the adjustment, not Ruiz.

Anyway, for all intents and purposes, Ruiz will be a weaker version of himself, but that may be nullified if Joshua comes in as a weaker version of himself.

Just my thoughts.
                    Joshua needs to do whatever it takes to speed up his game and Ruiz looks terrible regardless. Losing 10 lbs for him should be eating like a normal person for a few days ffs

Comment

Working...
                    X