Collapse
No announcement yet.

Andy doesn't look good to me. Lost too much weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO AJ only just started looking ridiculously big when fought WLad and that’s the biggest career mistake he made.

The real AJ was between 235-240. It just shows a lot of you don’t watch boxing and you probably watch one or two fights and whimsically turn into experts, lol.

Comment

Joshua looked great early in his career when he was 235 lbs. I highly doubt AJ is going to drop that much weight but even he does he has fought at that weight before, should be no problem.

Comment

Joshua won't throw the fight this time. Doesn't matter what shape Ruiz is in.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
          Bro he looks no different has more snap and quicker head movements if anything.

https://youtu.be/dLvS0fhS9DI
          Thanks for the video. He looks good to me. His hands look fast and his punches look hard. He was at least 40 pounds over weight so losing 10 pounds for him is nothing. Maybe he should lose another 10 pounds. Anyway I think he wins by KO again.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
            Thanks for the video. He looks good to me. His hands look fast and his punches look hard. He was at least 40 pounds over weight so losing 10 pounds for him is nothing. Maybe he should lose another 10 pounds. Anyway I think he wins by KO again.
            No worries man, most recent vid too uploaded less than a day ago its short but i saw enough positive aspects to it. I make you right about the weight loss. The way i see it joshua has more to change/adapt then ruiz. Not sure if you read the description underneath but ruiz mentioned watching the fight 100 times to see what mistakes he made and is making alterations so he's a bit more tighter in there. I think his bodyshots will be particularly effective in the fight and is probably geared towards slowing ajs movement and making him reset often.

Comment

Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
              Andy doesn't look good to me

(...)
              Andy didn't look good to me from the very beginning -- I mean the first fight...

.. but, but...

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Scene View Post
                people are ****ing stupid. Dude said he lost 10 pounds, which is nothing for that fat ****.
                He probably has dumps that are about 15lbs

He would put that back on in hours

Comment

Much to AJ's credit....he had two training camps coming into the Ruiz fight, so I see why he was a bulky as most claimed he was..

I mean, Miller was gonna come in juiced up at around 300 lbs, so I'd imagine AJ needed a bit more size going into that fight.

I'm not sure what his plan was for Ruiz on a 6-week notice, but it didn't get the job done that night.

Some also forget that AJ did drop Ruiz first...he just got too excited and carelessness walked through the front door...much to his detriment.

As someone mentioned in this thread, the pressure wasn't on Ruiz to make any changes, but he has...hopefully it doesn't backfire.

Comment

Working...
                  X