No announcement yet.

Is drinking a problem or a right?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is drinking a problem or a right?

So you drink.Is drinking a problem or a right?

Both I guess. I drink even though it causes many more problems than it solves. Just don't ask me to tell you why. Upon further thought I wouldn't even consider it a right. It just happens to be legal in my country
    Last edited by Gamer30168; 08-08-2020, 11:49 AM.

Comment

Drinking is a right if it does not turn you into a gigantic ass hole.

Comment

Drinking is the cause and solution to all ones problems.

Comment

when drinking goes in, happiness goes out, lol

Comment

drinking is a right but it becomes a problem if you drink too much.

Comment

drinking is a right, but when alcohol consumption gets out of control, you may find yourself on a dangerous path toward addiction and that's a problem.
              Charlie Zelenoff Charlie Zelenoff likes this.

Comment

It's a problem (for me) grew up with an alcoholic mother. Terrible bastard she was. I suffered a brief period of being alcoholic around my mid 20's was drinking half a litre of whiskey a day and around 12 cans of beer. I was dealing with a breakup and not being able to see my child as a result of the breakup and subsequent issues I had.

I'm nearly 30 now and don't hardly drink at all not even a beer. However if I'm honest with myself this isn't so much of an accomplishment as I'm addicted to weed instead now and can't sleep without it. I'm trying to cut down but I feel weird during the day like sweaty and anxious until I have a smoke at night. I need to sort it out really but it's easier said than done. Weed slows my mind from racing I've had a tough life. Abused as a child, Fostercare. Being isolated with not many friend or family as an adult. Weed helps me cope
                Zaroku Zaroku Rockin' Rockin' like this.

Comment

Drinking is a priviledge, just as is fire. And just like fire, it can heat your home or engulf it. It comes down to balance and common sense.

Comment

If you are not required to wear a bib, nor drink from a bottle, than I would say No.

Drinking is not a problem.

Lead a camel to water.

I recommend rollin' and burnin' over drinking, every day of the week.

I have never seen an advertisement of a camel with a glass of water doe....................Rockin'
                    Last edited by Rockin'; 03-31-2023, 08:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X