Clear All

• FisherAmen
    replied
    Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I am not comfortable with Grace & mercy

God can forgive meaner guys than me

yet I’m a self hating Jew
    I don’t feel worthy of forgiveness

I appreciate your threads you are a rabbi (teacher )
    Friend, NONE of us are worthy of forgiveness but Jesus Christ IS worthy and He gave His life for YOU so that you could live in heaven with Him for eternity because of His LOVE for you, NOT because you deserve it. Place your Faith in Jesus Christ as your Lord, believing that He died and rose again for your sins. Read this first post. If you have any quesitons, ask me.
    Zaroku Zaroku likes this.

Leave a comment:

• Zaroku
    replied
    I am not comfortable with Grace & mercy

God can forgive meaner guys than me

yet I’m a self hating Jew
    I don’t feel worthy of forgiveness

I appreciate your threads you are a rabbi (teacher )

Leave a comment:

• FisherAmen
    replied
    It is impossible for the matter and energy that makes up all things, to exist in the first place because their very existence violates the laws of thermodynamics and conservation of energy. In other words, it is impossible for the matter and energy to come from nothing. So then how did the matter and energy get here? It had to have come from a God that exists outside of scientific law and created them. The Bible says that in the Beginning God created the heaven and the earth. Also, Jesus Christ proves that the true God IS the God of the Bible because Jesus fulfilled hundreds of prophecies in this first coming that were written hundreds of years before His birth. He performed miracles in front of thousands of people. He healed the sick, made the lame to walk, blind to see, ect. He predicted His own death and resurrection and then died and rose again. The explosion of Christianity is based on that fact and it changed the world. New years, Easter, Christmas are ALL based on Christ Jesus. I have been studying this stuff for years and the more I research the more I know it's true.

Leave a comment:

• FisherAmen
    replied
    Ro 8:35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword?
    36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter.
    37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us.
    38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
    39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.​

Leave a comment:

• FisherAmen
    replied
    Please take the time to read this first post and vote in the poll if you haven't yet.

Leave a comment:

• FisherAmen
    replied
    The sun being blackened, the moon turning to blood, stars falling in the sky, the heavens rolling up like a scroll...I would call that petrifying....

Leave a comment:

• Zaroku
    replied
    Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
    John's Baptism that was a Water Baptism was only for a time until CHRIST comes and Baptizes the believer with the Holy Ghost unto Salvation and the Fire Represents God's Presence and Power. Water Baptism was required as a symbol of what was to come, but now that the Savior has come, we are Saved by the Holy Spirit Baptism, NOT water Baptism.

Mt 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Lu 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

It is the Holy Spirit that Baptizes unto Salvation:

1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. {Gentiles: Gr. Greeks}​
    I gave up drinking because it can ruin my health
    and the Holy Spirit doesn’t dwell in drunkards

Leave a comment:

• Ghost Jab
    replied
    Originally posted by FisherAmen View Post
    John's Baptism that was a Water Baptism was only for a time until CHRIST comes and Baptizes the believer with the Holy Ghost unto Salvation and the Fire Represents God's Presence and Power. Water Baptism was required as a symbol of what was to come, but now that the Savior has come, we are Saved by the Holy Spirit Baptism, NOT water Baptism.

Mt 3:11 I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance: but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

Lu 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:

1Co 12:13 For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit. {Gentiles: Gr. Greeks}​
    Are you a Charismatic Christian? I’ve been trying to decipher what your beliefs are based on your posts; my best guess is some form of non-mainstream Baptist or Pentecostal.

It would be great to hear from you! Have a nice day.

Leave a comment:

• FisherAmen
    replied

Leave a comment:

• FisherAmen
    replied
    Originally posted by MEXICAN STYLE View Post
    Hallelujah brother
    Hallelujah!!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X