No announcement yet.

Going to the Philippines soon

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeandreXI View Post
    Damn bruh, appreciate it, just checked it today tho tbh. I knew that ish is NS8FW lmao.

PuS$y makes the world go round, G. Its the most important thing we got. good stuff.
    BDT. Ball Draining Technology. Poon is 2 sizes too small in an amazing way!
    Smoke will be coming out your gun barrel from firing too many magnum loads.

I like the food, the people & the culture.

The Philippines is a country like America & Mexico, where the elites hold people down.

This country will continue to produce great boxing warriors. So much untapped creativity. But it will change.

Back to San Lorenzo village.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      BDT. Ball Draining Technology. Poon is 2 sizes too small in an amazing way!
      Smoke will be coming out your gun barrel from firing too many magnum loads.

I like the food, the people & the culture.

The Philippines is a country like America & Mexico, where the elites hold people down.

This country will continue to produce great boxing warriors. So much untapped creativity. But it will change.

Back to San Lorenzo village.
      LOL... my nigg@ Z out there getting it. Keep pushing fella.

Comment

LOL... my nigg@ Z out there getting it. Keep pushing fella.
        If I am here when you are, I can show you the ropes. 2 of my dawgs Married Filipinas and are living happily ever after.

Both married nurses and those nurses pull down big $$$ & so do my boys, living lavish as there is a shortage of nurses in the U.S.

Peace bruh!

Comment

Heading to Manila for a couple of weeks in May/June 2016 for cross-cultural training work

Have quite a few things organised already but visiting a few of y'alls beaches. Anyone have any cool things to share, hints and tips, recommendations etc, where to go and not to go for foreigners like me?

Looking at the large contingent of Philippines nigs on this site to contribute. Would be much appreciated.
          i hope someone looks out for you on this trip. non-tourist destinations are always key while on vacation.

Comment

it's good that you guys are enjoying Philippines but just a question why do them foreigners like P. Burgos? it's the dirtiest place i think ever haha. and the women there looks like straight outta zombie movies. haha! but for some reason foreigners think they are hot.

Comment

My boy Zaruko can answer that tbh ^

Comment

Heading to Manila for a couple of weeks in May/June 2016 for cross-cultural training work

Have quite a few things organised already but visiting a few of y'alls beaches. Anyone have any cool things to share, hints and tips, recommendations etc, where to go and not to go for foreigners like me?

Looking at the large contingent of Philippines nigs on this site to contribute. Would be much appreciated.
                Don't forget to bring a bullet with you for good luck bro

Comment

Originally posted by Happy_Man View Post
                  Don't forget to bring a bullet with you for good luck bro
                  Cool, is that like a tradition or something? I know you SE Asian cats have a lot of superstitions lmao. Just empty bullet casing I assume?

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Cool, is that like a tradition or something? I know you SE Asian cats have a lot of superstitions lmao. Just empty bullet casing I assume?

Thanks for the heads up.
                    its a joke.

dont bring even a empty casing.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
                      its a joke.

dont bring even a empty casing.
                      We dread planted bullets more than the ISIS.

Comment

Working...
                      X