The Official PBA thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official PBA thread

Kumusta mga kababayan?

Hey, we're all Pilipinos, we need to be talking about the PBA!

Governors' Cup is heating up, I'm liking what I see from Air21, Asi Taulava is killing it on the boards and they're gonna be really dangerous when Sean Anthony returns from his achilles injury.

I like how Ginebra is meshing under Jeff Cariaso, seems like they are much more organized now and will only get better.

Can San Mig Coffee win the Grand Slam? Haven't had a chance to check out their new import but you can't bet against Tim Cone.

Originally posted by Mr. Ryan View Post
    Kumusta mga kababayan?

Hey, we're all Pilipinos, we need to be talking about the PBA!

Governors' Cup is heating up, I'm liking what I see from Air21, Asi Taulava is killing it on the boards and they're gonna be really dangerous when Sean Anthony returns from his achilles injury.

I like how Ginebra is meshing under Jeff Cariaso, seems like they are much more organized now and will only get better.

Can San Mig Coffee win the Grand Slam? Haven't had a chance to check out their new import but you can't bet against Tim Cone.
    my bet this conference is air21.. im a big fan of asi since blu detergent in defunct PBL.

Comment

Originally posted by iSniper View Post
      my bet this conference is air21.. im a big fan of asi since blu detergent in defunct PBL.
      I like Air21 a lot, if they have a healthy Cardona, Taulava and Anthony they can win a title.

Comment

Grand Slam baby.

Comment

Working...
        X