No announcement yet.

Going to the Philippines....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to the Philippines....

Any suggestions on where to visit? I'll be there for a month this May. I'm not really that interested in the popular/touristy places and prefer less visited areas. Was thinking maybe Samar or perhaps checking out parts of Mindanao (people have warned me against it but I've heard it's fairly safe in reality). What you think?

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
    Any suggestions on where to visit? I'll be there for a month this May. I'm not really that interested in the popular/touristy places and prefer less visited areas. Was thinking maybe Samar or perhaps checking out parts of Mindanao (people have warned me against it but I've heard it's fairly safe in reality). What you think?
    Go to Palawan. Best beaches w/o as much commercialization as Boracay.

Comment

Samar is a beautiful place but it was just recently hit by typhoon Yolanda. Where are you gonna stay? There are many beautiful spots in the Philippines but they are far away from each other, so if you're gonna stay in Manila the nearest would be Tagaytay, Baguio or the beaches in Batangas or Zambales area.

Comment

Originally posted by pnksntdead View Post
        Go to Palawan. Best beaches w/o as much commercialization as Boracay.
        yes, Palawan is the spot..

up north in pagudpud is nice too
        Last edited by VERDUGO; 05-02-2014, 08:18 PM.

Comment

how about batanes island?

Comment

king meat in samar.

so secluded, we had the whole beach to my ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
              king meat in samar.

so secluded, we had the whole beach to my ourselves.
              Where was this picture taken? At the airport waiting for my flight to Calbayog

Comment

i've been to Palawan...beautiful place but only good for maybe 2-3 days before you get bored...

Comment

minsan mga tol dalawin din ninyo ang lugar namin sa tondo madami din ang magagandang tanawin. medyo masangsang lang ang hangin pero dami kayong makikitang nag-gagandahang dilag. libre pa ang alak punta lang kayo sa kanto may free drinks na kayo.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
                    minsan mga tol dalawin din ninyo ang lugar namin sa tondo madami din ang magagandang tanawin. medyo masangsang lang ang hangin pero dami kayong makikitang nag-gagandahang dilag. libre pa ang alak punta lang kayo sa kanto may free drinks na kayo.

sa tondo ako lumaki...gusto ko sana pumasyal pero mas delikado na daw ngayon kesa nung 80s at 90s

Comment

Working...
                    X