No announcement yet.

Best Restaurants in Manila?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Restaurants in Manila?

There are a lot of nice food options here in Metro Manila, but I need something new. What are some of your favorite places to eat in the area?

I don't like eating at the chain restaurants anymore. I want something with more originality than Italianis and Pancake House.

I eat at Murray's and D'Vine in Serendra, but that place gets old after awhile.

Cebu has great restaurants like Tinder Box. I feel like Cebu has more "Mom and Pop" restaurants, not like how the malls in Manila all have the same restaurants.

What are some hidden gems in Manila?

ever heard of a carinderia and lugawan?

try not to look like kevin federline if you decide to visit those places.

Comment

Wok 'N' Roll.

Comment

hidden gems are usually located in the middle of palengke. go to malabon for some legit pancit lug lug

Comment

this is probably the best meal ive had

Comment

A restaurant called "Chinatown" ...................

Here it is I found it. It's in Banawe.

http://www.munchpunch.com/chinatowns-best-food-banawe

Comment

Have you heard about DAMPA? It is not a fine dining restaurant. It is a place in Paranaque where you can find several seafood restaurant. You have the option to personally buy your preferred fresh seafood and other meat products. After that you can select a restaurant in the area and they will cook base on whatever kind of dish you want. You can ask them to grill fish or you can select from their menu. The old time favorites there are buttered shrimp or crab, sweet and sour fish, grilled pork belly, grilled fish such as tilapia and milk fish, sinigang (with tamarind soup), baked tahong and a lot more. Prices are very affordable so nothing to worry about the budget.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Ryan View Post
                There are a lot of nice food options here in Metro Manila, but I need something new. What are some of your favorite places to eat in the area?

I don't like eating at the chain restaurants anymore. I want something with more originality than Italianis and Pancake House.

I eat at Murray's and D'Vine in Serendra, but that place gets old after awhile.

Cebu has great restaurants like Tinder Box. I feel like Cebu has more "Mom and Pop" restaurants, not like how the malls in Manila all have the same restaurants.

What are some hidden gems in Manila?
                At least you are able to go outside the mall of asia. When i was there, there was an anti-american parade and demonstration so us military folk had to stay in a generalized area. We snuck out of the Hyatt and ended up at some crazy rave-like party. Ate at all non-chain restaurants and it was way better. Then again I was drunk the entire time.

Comment

Cafe Juanita in Pasig. i am not sure if they have branches

-

Gerry's
                  Dencio's

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
                    ever heard of a carinderia and lugawan?

try not to look like kevin federline if you decide to visit those places.
                    I eat at places like that all of the time in Barangay Pembo in Makati. Nobody ever bothers me, even if I'm wearing a suit lol

Comment

Working...
                    X