Fellow Filipinos The Warning is near

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ispayder View Post
    [/COLOR][/I]

Eto ka na naman Mok2, per instructions ni Jesus Christ ipa bless sa pari ha, saan meron sa Bible na me ganitong instructions si Jesus Christ?????
    di nasagot tanong mo ser..

Comment

As I've said if you do not believe yet that these messages will come true, remain silent and aware. The worst thing you can do now is reject this as false outright.

We all have different belief systems and free will to believe it or not. I could present more data but it will not suffice as this is not a question of logic, reason or evidence but of faith.

I repeat good sirs. Do not insult, it's not me ur insulting after all and your words of derision has no effect on me. It's a common trait of one who fails to understand ang mang insulto when they come across something which is beyond their belief system. I was before I got woken out of my reverie.

My fellow Catholics will find it more easier to understand these messages of God as with all other correspondence of God previously (Fatima, Garabandal, Medjugorje, etc.) I understand why my fellow Christians find it hard to accept because they are coming from a different viewpoint.

Let's all leave things as it stand and agree to disagree good sirs. I will entertain further questions po only from those who want to know more instead of those who merely question for the sake of questioning.

Godbless good sirs.
      Last edited by MokMok; 08-12-2012, 06:38 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MokMok View Post
        As I've said if you do not believe yet that these messages will come true, remain silent and aware. The worst thing you can do now is reject this as false outright.

We all have different belief systems and free will to believe it or not. I could present more data but it will not suffice as this is not a question of logic, reason or evidence but of faith.

I repeat good sirs. Do not insult, it's not me ur insulting after all and your words of derision has no effect on me. It's a common trait of one who fails to understand ang mang insulto when they come across something which is beyond their belief system. I was before I got woken out of my reverie.

My fellow Catholics will find it more easier to understand these messages of God as with all other correspondence of God previously (Fatima, Garabandal, Medjugorje, etc.) I understand why my fellow Christians find it hard to accept because they are coming from a different viewpoint.

Let's all leave things as it stand and agree to disagree good sirs. I will entertain further questions po only from those who want to know more instead of those who merely question for the sake of questioning.

Godbless good sirs.
        Mok2, you have made at least two replies to a very simple question. Your replies did not answer the question, instead - you muddle up the issue. Common "squid tactic". Again you mention "insult", who insulted who? In what way?

Comment

Originally posted by MokMok View Post

Godbless good sirs.

But...but... you are the one insulting people here. You are insulting our intelligence with your baseless assertions.

You were challenged a number of times to prove that your statements are the true teachings of the Lord Jesus Christ. Sadly, all your replies are unjustifiable rhetoric that you try to pushed as factual.

Hiding behind the overused word "faith" isn't going to work. Try reading the bible with the help of a good pastor or theologian. I can recommend a good one for you if you are interested.
          Last edited by acidity; 08-13-2012, 05:59 AM.

Comment

I'm speechless.

TS making Christians look bad.

Comment

Originally posted by zenas05 View Post
              I'm speechless.

TS making Christians look bad.
              This is not about making anyone look bad.

Good day fellow Filipinos.

By this time it is becoming more self-evident kung anu po ang paparating sa atin. This December is the start of the Great Tribulation and yet nararamdaman na po natin un mga paunang disasters. I'm sure may mga nakakita na po dun sa inyo tungkol sa devastation na dala ni bagyong Sandy sa US. It going to be nothing compared sa kung anung paparating.

Those among you who are knowledgeable regarding politics knows that un gyera sa Syria is escalating and in effect the US and Nato are already waging a proxy war. Jesus Christ said that the war in Syria and Iran will escalate into WW3.

Those among you who are knowledgeable in economics knows that there is a currency war going on globally. Kasama din po tayo dun at last week naglabas ang Central Bank nten ng figures na worth more than 1 billion dollars of PESOS po ang na print na this year pa lang to buyback bonds. It will inflate commodity prices po dito saten.

Globally the US dollar is tanking, by January 1, 2012 they will go over the fiscal cliff, if it happens it will be a disaster po. Even our local analysts say we will be hit hard by inflation because our currency is pegged on the dollar.

I'm sure most of you here are familiar with the RFID chip. Global po ang magiging implementation nito. The 2 families of Rockefeller and Rothschild have now announced their mergers.

Madami pa pong iba but for lack of space eh Im sure you all will discover it in time. Filipinos have a sensibility afterall that is God-given.

Prepare and protect your families po. I'm not planning on keeping this account as buburahin ko po lahat ng online info ko sa net, I strongly suggest you do the same. We are in the endtimes. I urge you po na ilapit po un messages sa inyong mga pastors and let them discern kung totoo nga o hindi ang messages ni God. To my fellow Catholics please pray the Divine Mercy prayer and the Rosary palagian.

I've presented the messages to a few na din po and ang initial reaction po nila ay SHOCK dahil nakikita po nila sa puso nila na totoo po un messages.

This will be my last message po mga kapwa ko Pinoy. Godbless you all and I beg you don't ignore this.

Comment

Isa lang masasabi ko. Matalino tong si mokmok.

Comment

Originally posted by mokmokv2 View Post
                  This is not about making anyone look bad.

Good day fellow Filipinos.

By this time it is becoming more self-evident kung anu po ang paparating sa atin. This December is the start of the Great Tribulation and yet nararamdaman na po natin un mga paunang disasters. I'm sure may mga nakakita na po dun sa inyo tungkol sa devastation na dala ni bagyong Sandy sa US. It going to be nothing compared sa kung anung paparating.

Those among you who are knowledgeable regarding politics knows that un gyera sa Syria is escalating and in effect the US and Nato are already waging a proxy war. Jesus Christ said that the war in Syria and Iran will escalate into WW3.

Those among you who are knowledgeable in economics knows that there is a currency war going on globally. Kasama din po tayo dun at last week naglabas ang Central Bank nten ng figures na worth more than 1 billion dollars of PESOS po ang na print na this year pa lang to buyback bonds. It will inflate commodity prices po dito saten.

Globally the US dollar is tanking, by January 1, 2012 they will go over the fiscal cliff, if it happens it will be a disaster po. Even our local analysts say we will be hit hard by inflation because our currency is pegged on the dollar.

I'm sure most of you here are familiar with the RFID chip. Global po ang magiging implementation nito. The 2 families of Rockefeller and Rothschild have now announced their mergers.

Madami pa pong iba but for lack of space eh Im sure you all will discover it in time. Filipinos have a sensibility afterall that is God-given.

Prepare and protect your families po. I'm not planning on keeping this account as buburahin ko po lahat ng online info ko sa net, I strongly suggest you do the same. We are in the endtimes. I urge you po na ilapit po un messages sa inyong mga pastors and let them discern kung totoo nga o hindi ang messages ni God. To my fellow Catholics please pray the Divine Mercy prayer and the Rosary palagian.

I've presented the messages to a few na din po and ang initial reaction po nila ay SHOCK dahil nakikita po nila sa puso nila na totoo po un messages.

This will be my last message po mga kapwa ko Pinoy. Godbless you all and I beg you don't ignore this.

Tutuo ang messages ni God. Ang hindi tutuo ay yung mga messages mo na sinasabi mo na messages sa bible. Ilang ulit na hinihingi sayo ang mga patunay na sa bible nga yung messages mo pero hindi mo maipakita.

I think your intention is good, but sadly your messages (not the bible's) are not.

The tribulation will come but nobody knows exactly how and when it will come.

The only way you can protect yourself and family members ay sundin ang Kanyang mga utos at hindi utos ng tao na tulad ng pinapanukala mo dito.

Sorry mokmok bro ayaw ko na sana makialam dito pero marami ka kasi sinasabi dito na wala sa biblia.

Comment

The Warning will purify God’s children in preparation for My Second Coming

Saturday, December 8th, 2012 @ 11:40 am

My dearly beloved daughter, just as My Father prepared the world for My First Coming, so also does He now prepare His children for My Second Coming.

The whole of Heaven rejoiced when I was born, for they knew that I was sent to save humanity from eternal damnation. Now the Hierarchy of all the angels and all the saints rejoice for now the preparations are underway to prepare the world to welcome Me, Jesus Christ, the Son of Man once again.

Only My Father knows of the dates but I can tell you that it will take place not too long after The Warning has occurred.

This is the time My Father has waited patiently for. Finally He can throw the beast and his demons, who walk the earth tormenting His children, into the abyss.

The Warning will purify God’s children in preparation for My Second Coming.

It is necessary because it will mean that many people will now seek forgiveness for their sins; who would not otherwise have done so.

The earthquakes, the storms, the floods and unseasonal weather will combine to purge the earth of poison. The land, sea and air will also be purified in readiness for the New Paradise, when the Heavens and Earth will merge as one.

All is carefully organised, according to the Divine Plans of My Father. Very little is known amongst men of the Divine Laws, which govern My Father’s Kingdom on earth and in the Heavens.

Much has been taught to you, through the prophets and through My Teachings. Yet much remains a mystery to you. When the mysteries are revealed to you, in time, you will then understand the reason for human suffering.

Many of you learned scholars of God adhere, as best you can, to the Laws laid down by Me.

Know then that the Love that God has for His children surpasses any theological reasoning.

The same is true of the simple soul who feels a genuine love, without analysing why, for Me their beloved Jesus.

By trusting in Me, and accepting that My Love is Merciful and Patient, then know that I will fulfil the Promises made by My Father.

His Divine Will be done at last. Only His Will can ensure peace among His children. This will be the manifestation so that all His Creation will love Him, accept His Love and the Gifts, which he wishes to shower upon His children.

The world has glimpsed just a fraction of the wonders created by My Father.

His children have yet to witness the True Glory of the Kingdom He has waiting for them.

After much pain and suffering, caused by the hatred inflicted upon the earthy by the fallen angels, led by Satan, all will now be resolved.

The final battle will see the destruction of evil being finally completed.

The Warning is a Miracle, permitted by My Father, to ensure that as many of His children as possible can enter My New Kingdom.

Because of the apostasy and the doctrinal errors, spread by misguided sacred servants, over the last four decades, this is the only way to unite humanity quickly.

The size of the popular of the world at this time means that billions can be saved through this Miracle of the Illumination of Conscience.

As the time moves now into the Great Tribulation I, the Lamb of God, will reveal to the world the true meaning of the contents of the Seals, given to John.

The Book of Truth is the Word of God, given to mankind already up to now through My Father’s Book. It reminds God’s children of the Truth, as so many have forgotten it.

It will also reveal some of the mysteries of the end times, as given to Daniel, so that all of you are prepared to enter the New Paradise by your own free will.

Do not reject the Truth, as it is now being given to you, for it would be akin to a sick man refusing treatment for an illness. Without the Truth you will be ill prepared to enter My New Paradise.

Your Jesus

Comment

The message above is the latest message from Jesus Christ telling us to prepare for the Warning.

By this time po everything is clear na we are in the Great Tribulation. Na un mga napakalalakas na bagyo tapos biglang U-turn pabalik ng Pinas tapos me pasabay pang mga lindol.

Alam na po naten kung kanino galing yan. And we aint seen nothing yet dahil mas titindi pa yan. Our sins are the cause and God is waking us up.

As usual there will be no debates regarding faith. Let us all take this time to prepare po. Godbless everyone po.

Comment

Working...
                      X