• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 Billion on Morales

Step up to the plate Pinoy's.

Chups?...Chadmack?...Thilla?

On a side note:

I just found out I have a Pinoy friend. No bull**** true story. Ive known the guy for about 8 months now and I always thought he was Mexican. I was talking to him the other day and he bust out with "Back whenI was a DJ in the Phillipines" I was like WTF. We laughed...ahh good times.
    Last edited by Sir_Jose; 12-14-2005, 02:02 AM.

damn you got some serious points lol

Comment

i'll take that offer, jose. do you want it w/ me? how abt. 50 billion? since im no gambler, and i really don't care abt points, here's an offer that if pac loses, i won't have anything left. but if he wins, i guess i could be the richest member here!

Comment

Originally posted by chito
        i'll take that offer, jose. do you want it w/ me? how abt. 50 billion? since im no gambler, and i really don't care abt points, here's an offer that if pac loses, i won't have anything left. but if he wins, i guess i could be the richest member here!

Sure I'll bet with you. Your an established member of this site.

However I do not have 50 billion points. At this moment I have 43 Billion and I dont bet points I dont have.

20 Bill sound good?

Comment

ive only just creeped over the 2bil mark lol

anyways even though i thnik morales will win again im still gonna
          back my 2nd favourite fighter, pacquiao.

anything upto 50mil per person. straight bets only (unless i benefit )

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Jose

On a side note:

I just found out I have a Pinoy friend. No bull**** true story. Ive known the guy for about 8 months now and I always thought he was Mexican. I was talking to him the other day and he bust out with "Back whenI was a DJ in the Phillipines" I was like WTF. We laughed...ahh good times.

Sorry Jose........but I'm bettin for Morales. Everythings right on my sig.

GO PACQUIAO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sn1gger
              ive only just creeped over the 2bil mark lol

anyways even though i thnik morales will win again im still gonna
              back my 2nd favourite fighter, pacquiao.

anything upto 50mil per person. straight bets only (unless i benefit )

s******, can i bet 1b for pac? pls confirm.

Comment

Originally posted by SLIMZ
                s******, can i bet 1b for pac? pls confirm.
                you backing pacquaio...cause i am

i usually bet on who i think will win except for when its pac
                and mosley, for completely opposite reasons.love pac, hate mosley

Comment

Originally posted by Sir_Jose

On a side note:

Mooks, maybe?

Comment

Originally posted by sn1gger

you backing pacquaio...cause i am

i usually bet on who i think will win except for when its pac
                    and mosley, for completely opposite reasons.love pac, hate mosley
                    ahh, ok then. it's just my 1st time to bet that's why i still don't know whom to bet with. anyway, thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
                    X