No announcement yet.

Philippines-China stand off.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chinoy View Post
    About time for chinoys to show some love? what are you talking about? Tulog ka ba parati para di makita ang social programs ng mga Chinoy?

Comment

1. School buildings under the Federation of Filipino Chinese Chamber of Commerce and Industriy since the 1960's. around 4,200 school buildings with 2 classrooms each has been donated since inception. that is equivalent to 8,200 classrooms since the 1960's

http://www.thedailyguardian.net/inde...ings-to-iloilo

http://www.samarnews.com/news2012/feb/b639.htm
      8,200 clasrooms in 52 years = less than 158 classrooms a year = Php28,384,000... Our chinese brothers can do a lot more, I believe.

To an upright contractor, the cost of a decent classroom is Php182,000. To To some smart ass politicians and donors, their cost is 360,000 or more. I even saw a donor pegging the cost of one classroom to 600K.

This is just an example of an area where Chinoys can show some more love.

By the way, my father is half chinese (Sim). Most of my close friends are chinoys and believe me I know how they think.

Comment

Another area where our chinoys bros can help is in urging other chinoys to invest money here instead of hauling them back to china.

The government can surely use some help in some delicate activities in custom... Paying taxes to the govt instead to some corrupt officials can help the economy.

Our Chinoy bros can also greatly help in the fight against illegal drug manufacture.

Whether we admit it or not, most of the foundations ( Chinoys, Kanos, Pinoys, Japs, Kastilaloys) are for tax shields.

About the young chinoys that are members of the fire brigade... that is love.
        Last edited by Dale Cardon; 04-28-2012, 08:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamis_Siensya View Post
          Hehe relaks lang mga kadugo, before this gets ugly, let's always remember who's in the wrong here.

@ JOMS: Kamusta ser? Wala naman talagang mangyayari unless China really is that dumb.

Me mga balita nga (di ko alam kung totoo) na ang mga Chinese ay malapit nang mag-aklas laban sa gobyerno nila, parang yung nangyari sa mga countries sa middle east (Egypt, Libya, Syria) dahil nao-opress nadaw sila on the way their gov't are treating them with their daily lives, reporma ika nga.

Kasi oo nga naman mukhang Shanghai lang naman ang modernisado ng husto, pero opressed padin ang almost 85% ng buong china, ang mga tao mahihirap padin, samantalang sila lately ang may pinakamalaking GDP.

Mukhang mas malaking problema yun ng China kung totoo, kaya bahala na sila.
          okies lang bro tamis, apektado parin ng mga nagaaklas na bansa sa mideast...

tingin ko mas mahihirapan ang mga chinese na magaklas sa gobyerno nila...

Comment

Originally posted by Kuyukut View Post
            dapat sisihin natin si manong led kasi isa siyang insect din.
            Kung walang insect walang palaka. Kung walang palaka iba ang babanat sa dalagang baboy.

Comment

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
              5. mahiwagang langis galing capiz
              Ito ba yung langis na kumukulo kapag may aswang na malapit sa iyo? Meron kasi ako nito nung bata pa ako...bigay sa akin nang kabigang kong taga Samar.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
                8,200 clasrooms in 52 years = less than 158 classrooms a year = Php28,384,000... Our chinese brothers can do a lot more, I believe.

To an upright contractor, the cost of a decent classroom is Php182,000. To To some smart ass politicians and donors, their cost is 360,000 or more. I even saw a donor pegging the cost of one classroom to 600K.

This is just an example of an area where Chinoys can show some more love.

By the way, my father is half chinese (Sim). Most of my close friends are chinoys and believe me I know how they think.
                P182,000? saan mo yan nakuha? post mo yung link dito para may e*****sya ka. basahin mo itong quote ni Senator Drillon. P650,000 for a 2 room school or P325,000 per classroom

i dont care if your father is pure chinese or not. Please stop assuming how your "chinoy friends" think. at this point, you are just "assuming". nakakahiya sa mga kaibigan mo kung mababasa nila post mo.

Originally posted by Dale Cardon View Post
                Another area where our chinoys bros can help is in urging other chinoys to invest money here instead of hauling them back to china.

The government can surely use some help in some delicate activities in custom... Paying taxes to the govt instead to some corrupt officials can help the economy.

Our Chinoy bros can also greatly help in the fight against illegal drug manufacture.

Whether we admit it or not, most of the foundations ( Chinoys, Kanos, Pinoys, Japs, Kastilaloys) are for tax shields.

About the young chinoys that are members of the fire brigade... that is love.
                saan mo nabasa yung money being hauled back to china? hindi chinoy yan, mainland chinese businessman yan. chinoys live here in the philippines. why would we "haul back" money to china? nandito mga pamilya ng mga Chinoys.

Maybe you mean, chinoys "invest" money in china. SM actually has several SM malls in china but the profit comes back to the Philippines or is reinvested either in another chinese mall or philippine mall but ultimately, the profits comes back to the philippines. Same thing with Oishi. Oishi, founded by the Chan family (a prominent Chinoy family) has invested heavily in China. But they employ hundreds of FILIPINOS in china. nagdadala pa sila ng Pinoy sa China dahil sanay sila sa mga Pinoy workers. they even build dorm buildings para may matirhan ang mga Pinoy staff/ officers nila. SM and Oishi are considered multinational philippine companies. Coke/ McDonalds Philippines also repatriate (or haul, to borrow your term) profits back to the US because they are multinationals. same thing with SM and Oishi

hey, kung matutulungan mo ang Chinoys na mag deport ng mga Mainland chinese businessman eh di mas maganda..... tingin mo ba gusto ng mga Chinoys ang mainland chinese businessmen dito? wala kaming pakialam sa kanila, persanally mas gusto ko silang umalis dito dahil puro illegal sila

Comment

Dale Cardon,

Sorry, ito pala yung link ng P650,000 per 2 classroom schoolbuilding

http://newsinfo.inquirer.net/61635/d...-one-classroom

Show some love ba? Ok, no problem

Sawang sawa na ako sa puro salita at satsat lang. Kakausapin ko mga Chinoy barkada ko at mag donate tayo ng tig P20,000 para sa Bantay Bata Foundation ng ABS CBN. ikaw din P20,000, ok lang kung galing sayo, pamilya mo or mga kaibigan mo, basta total of P20,000 from your end, P20,000 from my end. by the end of next week magpunta tayo ng sabay sa ABS CBN. donate natin yung total ng P40,000. tapos libre kita sa Chikboy restaurant near ABS CBN. para tapos na itong issue na ito na show some love.

gawin natin ito. huwag tayo puro salita lang..... credible ka naman eh, as shown by the number of your posts dito sa Boxingscene.

Comment

@ Dale and Chinoy hinay-hinay lang sa diskusyon ha.

Comment

P182,000? saan mo yan nakuha? post mo yung link dito para may e*****sya ka. basahin mo itong quote ni Senator Drillon. P650,000 for a 2 room school or P325,000 per classroom

i dont care if your father is pure chinese or not. Please stop assuming how your "chinoy friends" think. at this point, you are just "assuming". nakakahiya sa mga kaibigan mo kung mababasa nila post mo.

saan mo nabasa yung money being hauled back to china? hindi chinoy yan, mainland chinese businessman yan. chinoys live here in the philippines. why would we "haul back" money to china? nandito mga pamilya ng mga Chinoys.

Maybe you mean, chinoys "invest" money in china. SM actually has several SM malls in china but the profit comes back to the Philippines or is reinvested either in another chinese mall or philippine mall but ultimately, the profits comes back to the philippines. Same thing with Oishi. Oishi, founded by the Chan family (a prominent Chinoy family) has invested heavily in China. But they employ hundreds of FILIPINOS in china. nagdadala pa sila ng Pinoy sa China dahil sanay sila sa mga Pinoy workers. they even build dorm buildings para may matirhan ang mga Pinoy staff/ officers nila. SM and Oishi are considered multinational philippine companies. Coke/ McDonalds Philippines also repatriate (or haul, to borrow your term) profits back to the US because they are multinationals. same thing with SM and Oishi

hey, kung matutulungan mo ang Chinoys na mag deport ng mga Mainland chinese businessman eh di mas maganda..... tingin mo ba gusto ng mga Chinoys ang mainland chinese businessmen dito? wala kaming pakialam sa kanila, persanally mas gusto ko silang umalis dito dahil puro illegal sila

Php 182,000/clasroom... I am a contractor and auditor... that is how I get my figures. You get yours in internet.

Most bigtime chinoys have big time investments in mainland. They invested money they earned here to China. Most of the money they earned in China do not flow back here.

Do you know the Chan family? Do you know the Sy family?

Comment

Working...
                      X