Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rottentothecore View Post
    san opinion ni manong kads dito?

anyways

our republic is very young. give it a chance. we all deserve it.
    share us also your opinion pareng rottentothecore

Comment

anyways

Divisive tong topic na to kaya ayokong magbigay ng opinyon.

Comment

anyways

^^^^ I totally agree with this post. I think at this stage of our young republic it’s premature to give my own opinion.

tama si prof, divisive at masilan yong topic.

Comment

anyways

sana nga may magandang sulusyon na magawa sa laong madaling panahon, masyado na tayong huli sa pag-unlad kumpara sa mga karatig bansa...

Comment

Originally posted by JM.. View Post
            in our province in samar, people were really against Marcos.

May experience pa nga yung tatay ko nun. galing daw xa manila then pina stop daw ung bus na sinasakyan nila ng mga sundalo tapos pinababa sila habang umuulan ng malakas.

galit na galit tatay ko nun kasi basa xempre lahat ng gamit nya.

NEVER AGAIN TO MARTIAL LAW

Pero ung mga nakaupo ngayon mga gago talga.

Comment

This issue has been told a lot of times already... in the public debates, in the schools and on the media. Lots has been said, and criticism are all welcome on both sides.

What we are discussing here probably touches just some of the relevant issues back then. We think its maselan but its been settled way back then. Todays opinion are a different matter tho. Kids growing up today or people who never had the while to be touched by the "regime" and even the "EDSA" days has a different opinion for that matter. Text books and one sided documentaries do not do justice to what its really like back then.

I for one grew up during the last half of the regime. I live in Alabang then. I was in Grade three when Ninoy got assasinated and we had to move to Laguna just so we can scape the impending chaos that will be the first of the EDSA saga.

I remember the "blackouts" and the squalor that was then. Campaign periods back then were a ruckus. As a kid half of what I am watching is MADE IN AMERICA. Most I wear should be "PX" to be considered in. I still remember the open canals and the poor drainage system. I remember the Manila of then. I remember fighting for position just so Mrs. Imelda can give me a bag of cheap groceries in a school program.

That was then....

I don't need to tell you people that before Marcos we had a better Philippines, look in the books and the documentaries of post war manila. You can even use the Sampaguita and LVN films of yore as a reference to how we live before Marcos. After the regime, this is what we have..... meaning, something happened in between.... and you say we had it better in his era....? think again... I believe Marcos is one of the greatest statesmen RP has produced - along the lines of JFK and others, but something happened... - This IS the argument then... i don't need to tell everyone that opening old wounds like this should be taken in detail.... opinions matter but keep the facts straight...

Fast Forward today

Comment

sino ba yung nagsabi something to this effect "I would rather have a philippines run like hell by filipinos than a phillipines run like heaven by the americans"?

naisip ko lang from that time alam na ng mga pinoys that we will be run like hell by fellow pinoys so this is nothing new at agree din ako ke prof na divisive yung topic at sa totoo lang tingin ko ang talagang mali sating mga pinoy is hindi tao magkaisa-isa, once in a while napapakita natin yung pagkakaisa natin and alam natin kung gano tayo kalakas if we stand together, kaso we go back to our old ways...

Comment

Si Quezon yun.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                    Divisive tong topic na to kaya ayokong magbigay ng opinyon.
                    Curious lang po...bakit pag ganito ang topic laging hinahanap ang opinion mo prof? hehehehe
                    nagtatanong lang po.
                    and sorry ayaw ko po mag comment sa topic na ito at baka may lumabas pa na bagong JoartCC na magaling sa debate hehehe

Comment

anyways

South Korea, Taiwan, and even Singapore are all young democracies.

Political issues are always divisive...
                      However, Pinoys are always united when it comes to boxing, so can we discuss boxing instead?

Comment

Working...
                      X