Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fellow Filipinos, RachelB disrespected the Team Philippines Thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    I saw that it say on # 6 Peenoy wake up at 10 am everyday.....Is this true?.
    Or they are generalizing Pinoys as lazy bastards.

I disagree with this video for not trying to tackle the real problem,yet put the blame on the government,the filipino people for what they have to deal with.

Hardest working people in the planet but lazy when it comes to fighting problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      I saw that it say on # 6 Peenoy wake up at 10 am everyday.....Is this true?.
      Or they are generalizing Pinoys as lazy bastards.

I disagree with this video for not trying to tackle the real problem,yet put the blame on the government,the filipino people for what they have to deal with.

"Magkaisa!labanan ang kahirapan tulungan natin ang ating kapwa Pilipino"
      is a powerful slogan.Yet nothing more but a futile slogan.
      but where,how and when do we start.
      PeeNoy as Pres Noynoy.

not sure bout waking up at 10, but i read somewhere before that he starts work at 10.

i wake up around 10am also, cause i start work at 1PM, i know am no lazy a$$
      Last edited by Chadmack; 08-11-2011, 10:56 AM.

Comment

E si mares yang hindut na rachelb na yan.

Comment

it is sad. totoo kasing nangyayare yan.

yung OLIGARCHS is totoo. do we know that we are running in a govnmt na

oligarchy that runs by a family. over and over again since datu and tribes in

our history. power is within the circle of family. bakit may mga overseas???

kasi wala ngang buhay na makukuha sa pinas kaya sila nasa labas at doon

kumukuha ng kabuhayan, to have better future.

totoo ang sinabi ni Rizal slaves have the oppotunity but not like this....

yung mga napreview na nangyare eh totoo. pinoys are not unite.

Comment

Originally posted by Chadmack View Post
            PeeNoy as Pres Noynoy.

not sure bout waking up at 10, but i read somewhere before that he starts work at 10.

i wake up around 10am also, cause i start work at 1PM, i know am no lazy a$$
            I have more than 20 farm helps and they are a hardworking bunch and wake up at 4 in the morning. Aside from their regular manual work in my farm, they also tend to their own vegetable plots and animals.

Meaning, wala pa ako nakita na farm help na hindi hardworking. Maybe this is because they need to work to provide for the basic needs of their family.

Kahit mga anak nila gising ng 5 or 6 in the morning para tulong sa work sa bahay.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
              Sino si mares pareng Kadz?

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                LOL si Mares pala.

Comment

I don't see how it's disrespectful, the video seemed to be encouraging change for the better.
                  Last edited by LeG00N; 08-12-2011, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by serv View Post
                    Sino si mares pareng Kadz?
                    Yung anak ng labandera at pari "raw" at nagpapangap na cano ...mexi......

Dapat papulahin lat iban lagi ung bastardong yan kapag sumulpot.

Comment

Working...
                    X