No announcement yet.

PACQUIAO: "Prevention of Marriage is better than Divorce."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    If you feel that the person you're going to marry is not really the one then why marry?.
    First of all we all know that the Philippines do not have a divorce law.Why marry in the church then.Get a civil marriage instead.
    If the marriage no longer work couple can always separate.
    Abuse can develop over time and something cannot be seen from the start....the same way people "change" girlfriends or boyfriends, would you say they're just trials before marriage?

The illusion is that marriage isn't necessarily going to turn out good. And the stigma attached if you separate in a relatively more conservative society.

While there are abusers of divorces, so are there abusers of people in a relationship. There should be 2nd and even 3rd chances if needed be.

Just my humble opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post
      Abuse can develop over time and something cannot be seen from the start....the same way people "change" girlfriends or boyfriends, would you say they're just trials before marriage?

The illusion is that marriage isn't necessarily going to turn out good. And the stigma attached if you separate in a relatively more conservative society.
      While there are abusers of divorces, so are there abusers of people in a relationship. There should be 2nd and even 3rd chances if needed be.

Just my humble opinion.
      So the stigma of divorce is a little easier to digest than the stigma of separation?.

There is a law regarding spousal abuse and should be enforced or at least should be out in the open for the law to recognized and act upon when it happen.

Actually Fabbie for anyone seeking divorce dapat nga pala eh magseparate muna I think 18 months then each can file for a divorce.(here in Canada and U.S.)
      Last edited by Amazinger; 06-01-2011, 09:37 AM.

Comment

Damn MP should stick to boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post
          LOL... true.

But he loves politics as well

Comment

Originally posted by fabie View Post

Just my humble opinion.
            Your opinion is against God's law, my man.
            However, man justify divorce, it is still against God's law. You can't read anywhere in the bible that says divorce is His will.

This is not even an opinion bro. It is what the bible says.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinoy4ever View Post

Damn!! Pac should stick to politics more often..........

Comment

transalation:

Mas masarap ang one night stand hahaha

Comment

Working...
                X