Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tatalunin ni Pac si Morales sa Rematch!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i had a dream last night and since the next fight of pac is on sept 10 (11 in manila), i thought this was it. in my dream, pac was knocked out in the 4th round, i don't want to be a spoiler since i want pac to win and win more & become the greatest asian boxer but i don't know, i only want to share this with my pinoy friends & pac fans as well. sana mali ang panaginip ko, di ba ang panaginip daw kabaligtaran, so wish ko si velasquez ang tulog sa 4th round, instead na sya. ok busy ako nagdropby lang ako, maya hapon try ko magpost. sino nanalo sa bullet, speedjay?

Comment

Originally posted by chito
      i had a dream last night and since the next fight of pac is on sept 10 (11 in manila), i thought this was it. in my dream, pac was knocked out in the 4th round, i don't want to be a spoiler since i want pac to win and win more & become the greatest asian boxer but i don't know, i only want to share this with my pinoy friends & pac fans as well. sana mali ang panaginip ko, di ba ang panaginip daw kabaligtaran, so wish ko si velasquez ang tulog sa 4th round, instead na sya. ok busy ako nagdropby lang ako, maya hapon try ko magpost. sino nanalo sa bullet, speedjay?

baligtad nga palagi ang ibig sabihin nun...

**** check na lang sa hatol ng inampalan,bossing.

Comment

anong weight ba sa rematch?130 pa rin...sana lightweight na lang heheeheh..tabatchoy na morales!!!

Comment

fdgdgdgdfd

Comment

Originally posted by cloud strife
            fdgdgdgdfd
            ooooopppssss.

Comment

talagang tatalunin,pusta ko lahat puntos ko...hahahaha!!!

Comment

malaki-laki na rin yun...

Comment

i hope pacman wins in the rematch with e.m.!!!!!!!!!!
                  viva pacman you're the best!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by chito
                    kmusta?regards to all!

Comment

magaya ko nga yung ginagawa nila speedjay at cloud...

Comment

Working...
                      X